Toms — customer service
Absolutely shocking customer service. The straps on a pair of sandals I bought started ripping after I had worn the shoes three times.
I asked for a refund. The company agreed that there was a design fault. Instead of giving me the refund I asked to they sent a second pair of sandals out to me. I had to organise for them to be returned. I asked for a refund again. They gave me store credit. I asked for a refund again.
Finally, they organised to pay for a refund and assured it would be there in 3-4 working days. It has been 15 working days. When I contacted them they told me to go to my bank and query with the bank why the refund had not come through.
I cannot believe the amount of trouble they are making for me to get a refund on a faulty product. This is completely unacceptable.
Absolutely shocking disregard for their customers. I am never buying anything from them again and will strongly advise my friends to do the same.
More Toms Complaints & Reviews
- Toms - sneakers 
- Toms - Don't buy from Toms!! Horrible quality!
- Toms - Brown chestnut oiled suede men's mateo chukkas
- Toms - Not honoring sale price
- Toms - shoes which began tearing by day two
- Toms - toms boots & warranty
- Toms - have not received correct refund for shoes returned
- Toms - warranty
- Toms.com - Spam 
- Toms - customer service/return