Tokyo Express Moving Co LTDinternational moving company does not deliver as promised!

A

We paid over 1 million yen to the CEO, Mr. Ueno Kazuhiro of Tokyo Express Co LTD Moving Company to ship my family's household goods from Yokosuaka, Japan to Maryland, United States. They packed and shipped a 40 ft container of our belongings and delivered it to WSI Van Lines, US Company in Gardena, CA. Our household goods was scheduled to be delivered on April 15, 2017. We were informed that Mr. Ueno Kazuhiro did not pay WSI Van Line Moving Company in US. WSI Van Line Moving Company refuses to deliver our household goods. The company including myself have reached out to Mr. Ueno numerous times by phone and email and he does not answer. He promises to pay, but he doesn't. We learned that 3 other families are in the exact same situation. Our household goods have been on hold for over a month and we are still trying to figure out what to do.

• Ed
    Eddie Landsberg Jun 29, 2017

Wsi vanline was paid by a company in Japan to ship my goods
    They should have arrived on May 6 and they gave excuse after excuse. Finally they admitted that they lost their DOT license to ship. They also change stories frequently although admitted to a language barrier. Very upset! Most my worldly possessions!

• Ha
    hapan301 May 30, 2017

I am srilankan citizen, one car company in japan cheated me 24 million yen. now my case is going on Kyoto district court . I want to obtain original document from bank to prove my transaction to the Court . can I make a police complain through the japan embassy in Srilanka in odder to obtain bank documents?

• Ha
    HamzaShaykh Apr 24, 2017

Viabox. has services are substantially speedier as orders are processed to dispatch within 1 day