Having problems with Tobi?

530 Forbes Blvd
San Francisco, California

Complaints & Reviews

Return process

Hello. I've purchased some clothing from www.tobi.com and received my order in a timely manner. I was really...

Resolved Buyer beware. You won't get your refund when you return something.

I ordered a top and a dress. The fit was horrible so I returned both items. A week after I tracked my return and saw that it was delivered I contacted them to find out why it was taking so long to issue a refund.. paypal is immediate when it's processed. They said it would take up to 14 days because they have so many returns they can't process. Well, it's been 2 weeks now and no refund! I keep emailing- because there's no customer service number. Ridiculous! No other company is this horrible to deal with. Will NEVER buy from them again.
Buyer beware! If you don't like your purchase you may never get a refund

Tobi.com admin Apr 25, 2016

Hello Caligirl22/Michelle,

We're sorry that the two items did not work out for you! If this was a domestic return, we hope our free prepaid return labels were used! Per policy, we do kindly request to allow 14 business days from the return delivered date (the date the package is delivered back to Tobi). Thus, there might be some confusion as the 14 business days does not include the return transit time. Our Returns Department is currently working on returns delivered back to Tobi on 4/12.

Furthermore, we do not provide an inbound service at this time. However, our Care Team via [email protected] is available between 7am PST - 9pm PST, seven days a week. The average wait time for a response to your initial email is less than 1 hour. You're welcome to send a message with a good call back time and number, as a Stylist would be happy to reach out to you via phone.

We also see that you were able to provide a review via our Trustpilot account. Again, thank you for your feedback as we appreciate the good and bad! As we would never purposely not refund a returning order, feel free to reach out to us direct via [email protected] or [email protected] for more thorough assistance.

Resolved Broken zippers

I have purchased three dresses from www.tobi.com and when they arrived all zippers were broken! Quality of the dresses was great, but I could not wear them because of the broken zippers. I paid money and I wanted to get what I paid for, Tobi clothing is not cheap! When I contacted customer service they refused to give me a refund. I feel so disappointed and frustrated! I really love Tobi, but they need to do something about those zippers!

Tobi.com admin Mar 23, 2016

Hi Elise,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tobi!

We do apologize if the purchased dresses came with defective zippers. We are definitely working towards improvement, as we try to provide all necessary information regarding material and sizes on the description section at all times. If you recently reached out to our Care Team via [email protected] and provided no solution, please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] We will be more than happy to rectify this matter for you.

Thank you again for your feedback. We will be looking forward to your email.

Resolved Complete garbage

When I made an order I had no idea Tobi was located in China! I did receive my clothes and was absolutely disgusted with the terrible quality! The clothes are not worth whatever bargain you are getting them for. This website is a real nightmare. I made my order about two months ago and received it only a week ago! The "processing" and the shipping took forever and the worst part was the rubbish quality! The dress I ordered was made of a thin material that seems like the kind of fabric they would use in a typical t-shirt and also it was way too small. I'll never order anything from this site ever again!

Tobi.com admin Mar 09, 2016

Hello Angel,

Thank you for your comment.

We're sorry for the confusion! Tobi is definitely not located in China as our fulfillment center is located in South San Francisco, California, USA. Where all shipment are being shipped from. We apologize if the delivery of your order took two months in reaching to you. Normally, international shipping via standard only takes 2-4 business weeks and for Express, up to 1-2 weeks.

As for the quality, we're sorry if the items did not work out. We continually work towards improvement and we apologize to hear your dissatisfaction with the items you purchased. We try to provide all information to material and size to help how the item fit or feel. If you need any assistance, we have available Customer Care to help in finding the right fit for you. You can send an email via [email protected] Should you decide in giving us another chance, please feel free to reach out to them! :)

Thank you again for your review and shopping at Tobi!

Resolved cothes are garbage.

I purchase some clothing from Tobi few months ago and received my order only now. Honestly, I have nothing nice to say about the clothes I got. Everything looked poor and material was extremely cheap, after first wash one dress fell apart. The cheapest made clothing I have ever bought. I'm very disappointed with Tobi, and never expected something like this to happen. Don't waste your money here. Prices seem good but it's because the clothes are garbage.

Tobi.com admin Feb 26, 2016

Hi Tobi Shopper!

We are very sorry for any inconveniences caused, as it is never our intentions to leave a customer upset or unsatisfied.

Depending on the location and shipping method selected, our longest wait time for domestic delivery is 5 business days after 2 business day processing. It can also take 2-4 weeks to delivery for most international locations.

We're sorry to hear that your items did not work out for you. We definitely do our best to list all necessary information such as materials and measurements. This information can be found on the product description section for each item, at all times. While we are surely always looking to improve, we genuinely appreciate your feedback regarding our quality. We will be sure to forward your specific feedback to our buyers and design team.

In the meantime, feel free to reach out to our Care Team via [email protected] With your order and account information, a Stylist can review why your order was delivered months after purchasing. In addition, to further investigating any items and making proper notes regarding your feedback. Our team is available 7am PST to 9:30 pm PST, 7 days a week.

Thanks again for shopping with Tobi! We look forward to hearing back from you!

Terrible quality

I made an order and purchased some items from Tobi. When I received my order, I was really disappointed since the items I got were not up to the quality I paid for. I decided to order something because there was a sale and I got my items at 50% off. Any of Tobi's products are not worth what they're regularly priced for. Quality was very poor and the sizing was completely incorrect. The skirt I received looked very cheap and looked like it would get stretched out after a couple of wear. It was also very loose at the waist part. I also ordered two dresses, and both of them were very thin and tiny. I'll never order anything from Tobi again! I'm so disappointed.

Terrible quality

The items I received were horrible! I paid big money and was expecting something of a good quality. I was extremely shocked when I opened the package. Everything was wrong! Clothes were too small, colors were incorrect and fabrics just disgusting. I ordered a dress and it looked very cute on the site, but it actually was made of a cheap elastic material and looked like it would get stretched out after a couple wear. It was also very loose at the waist part. I was very disappointed. I buy all my clothes online and never had problems. Never to purchase again.

Tobi Care Team Feb 02, 2016

Hi there Tobi Shopper!
    We are very sorry to hear that your order did not work out for you! Of course, it is never our intentions to leave a customer unsatisfied.
    In regards to the quality and sizing, we always do our best to list the necessary information such as material and measurements to help give an idea of the fit and feel. This can be found on the product description page for each item. We also provide the measurements for the model's size and an average size chart for comparison.
    Nonetheless, we apologize it did not work out. Feel free to reach out to our Care Team via [email protected] at any time. A Stylist would be happy to help answer any product inquiries, assist with recommending sizes, or even help make a return/exchange. As we understand that online shopping can be a little risky, but we are always willing to help as best that we can! Thank you!

Resolved Poor Quality

So I ordered 2 dresses from Tobi and it took about 3 weeks to get here. The quality of there clothes is TERRIBLE!! I recently bought a white tunic and wore it once, washed it and it was ruined!! I didn't even put it in the dryer & it shrunk about 4 sizes (was a long loose dress on me, & turned into a baby tee). Also the lining started to shred and create holes in the shirt. I was so disappointed. Don't even waste your money or time on this site because you will NOT get what you expected.

"The quality of there"

STOPPE READING THERE. If you want me to take your review seriously, then fix your crappy grammar. For now your review is invalid. Thanks and goodbye.

"The quality of there"

STOPPED READING THERE. If you want me to take your complaint seriously, then please go back to school, retake your English class, and fix your crappy grammar. Because it sucks. For now, your review is considered trolling and invalid. :)

"The quality of there"

STOPPE READING THERE. Please fix your grammar, child. No one in the world will take your review seriously unless you fix it. OK? Good.

• lolyoulol222 Feb 20, 2013

Oops. Typo. I meant to say "STOPPED."

Thank you tobi for ruining my birthday party because i do not have a dress

Do not order from this website worst customer service! I ordered a dress which took more than 48hours to process, i then called multiple times and never got an answer until the 7th call. After getting my dress shipped, i received it in the mall but the wrong size was giving to me then what i ordered which it states on the receipt. I have emailed customer service twice and have been calling non - stop for two days straight!! And i have not talked to anyone, just a voice recording saying tobi lines are busy and to email them!!This has to be the worst experience ever with customer service! I am warning you do not order from this website, go look for yourself and google tobi reviews, they do not have one nice review! Besides the fact that they clothes are nice but cheaply made! Thank you tobi for ruining my birthday party because i do not have a dress!

• lolyoulol222 Feb 20, 2013

Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your ugly dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your ugly dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your ugly dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your ugly dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your ugly dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your ugly dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your ugly dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your ugly dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your ugly dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?

• lolyoulol222 Feb 20, 2013

Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?Perhaps next time you should go to the mall and buy your tacky dress. It would have saved you the trouble and hassle, you know?

LOL!
    Thanks for your review, I'm off to buy stuff from them now. :)

I think the stuff is over priced for the quality of it

I think the stuff is over priced for the quality of it, I'd rather shop at forever21 if that's the quality I'm getting. I returned my whole purchase which would have been $300 if bought at full price. Great thing I got the half off but even so, not worth it. I got some body suits and did not read clear enough that they are not refundable. I tried them on over my clothes and did not like it, wanted to return them but their policy states you can't. What the heck? it's never been worn. Yes, some of the stuff is cute but eh, I'm sure I can find it elsewhere.

They know nothing of customer service, or math

I had been a loyal customer for over three years. Things were fine when I stuck to brands I knew but this wa...

They will take as long as they want to process your order

Do not pay for anything more than standard shipping. They will take as long as they want to process your...

Resolved Horrible quality item

I purchased a Tobi steamer and Tobi Tree. I did not open it until many months later due to illness and other events (dealing with the death of a loved one and legal issues). When I opened it and used it the item broke on the very first use. We could see no way to repair it. Upon calling the company and e-mailing them numerous times they wanted me to purchase another one. After much discussion they suggested sending another one if I paid the postage. They didn't seem interested that their item failed to meet the standards advertised.

I told them that was not satisfactory. Why should I purchase another one when the one I had was either a poor product or defective. I requested each time that my account be credited. They refused. I might have tried another if they had not insisted I pay the shipping. I told them I would report this wherever necessary if they did not credit my account or make it good. They have failed to honor my request. A small price to pay for good customer service. Their people who spoke with me were not helpful at all. They told me several times after I called someone would call me back and they never called.

I suggested the item be removed from the market as it was hazardous due to the fact in trying to get it to work properly it collapsed and hit me in the head and shoulder. I could not e-mail them direct. I have to go online to contact them every time. They have failed to respond to the last e-mail I sent.

This should be blasted in the media and on TV since they push their products on TV and the Internet. Consumers should not have to deal with companies like this. Their main objective is getting their money.

• Be
    Bernidorothy Oct 25, 2008

I ordered it over the phone the tobi steamer it was surpose to be 29.95 and no shipping and handling. It said on the net 60 day money back gurantee 5 gifts free shipping and handling asolutely no additional cost. When these people took out the shipping and handling when they weren't surpose to I called and they said I ordered the little steamer which, I didn't and I said listen to the recording. They took out money from my debit card they weren't surpose to which consititues fraud. Anyone else out there with the same problem

• Te
    Terry Stanton Nov 14, 2008

I am having a similar experience with Tobi. Mine did work however initially and upon trying to use it one day found that it did not work. Upon examination I discovered that the valve cap on the water tank had broken for reasons unknown. When I tried to obtain this small part (even willing to pay for it) I was speaking to India who could find no record of my purchase and also wanted to sell me a new steamer. When I contacted Tobi via their website, I was told a few days later that parts are not available but they are "thinking" about making parts available. Basically they offered no other alternative except to buy a new steamer. By the way, my 2nd phone call (again to India) after expressing my frsutration as they could again find no record of my purchase, the customer (non)service rep hung up on me, mid sentence. Frustrated in Seattle!

christine Jan 14, 2009

im also fustrated, i just got off the phone with tobi ( my 6th phone call in 5 months) to ask why my credit hasnt been recieved. my husband purchased a tobi for me, nice gesture, but i had no use for it. i returned the product and now they wont give me a refund!!! 119.00 to purchase 53.88 for shipping, which is ridiculus...now they have both, and he just told me, if i want it back i have to pay shipping and handling...something has to be done with these rude and unprofessional people...any suggestions

• Ka
    Kahnjim Aug 20, 2018

My daughter bought and then returned two items many weeks ago and still have no refund. They wont respond to emails we send in which we inquire about the refund. Based on many reviews here, this is common practice. Since I Wil not accept unethical and illegal behavior, I will be having my in-house attorney be making contact this week.

• Za
    Zara1234 Aug 21, 2018

Hi, ive been waiting for my parcel for two weeks now so I tracked it yesterday and it states that my parcel has been delivered and signed by myself however I've not received my parcel nor did I sign for it!!! I'm not happy with the service I've been given!! My item has not arrived anywhere!!
    My order number is 6978996

• Al
    alebellob Dec 11, 2018

I ordered some dresses a few days ago, I got charged in my bank account and I never received any confirmation e-mail or tracking number! How is this possible? I have written down so many e-mail and never got even one single answer! I will never recommend this website to ANYONE!

• Ca
    Calitr09 Sep 22, 2019

The sizing on the clothes never follows the sizing guide and when you go to talk to customer service with issues they send an automatic reply that has nothing to do with your issue. They are terrible and don't even respond!