Tinderbanned for no reason

R Mar 01, 2019 Review updated:

I've been a tinder user on and off for years.in that time my account has been deleted without notice multiple times, and now im banned for no reason. I went through all the terms of service and i've never violated any guidelines. However I have noticed a trend. This only happens when I reject a guy or the conversation isn't going smoothly. This time around I was speaking to a guy who has bdsm pictures up all over his account and in the description "looking for someone to play with". I was asking him basic questions that anyone in that scene knows to ask. (you don't just jump into bddm with someone lightly) if anyone wants further info on this subject youtube evie lupine and britney simon as they're great educators. But I quickly noticed he was a predator that targets people who are new to the scene and the next thing I knew my [censored]ing account was banned. This is just one example of how [censored]ed up and sexist tindet is. It seems they delete and ban my account if a guy doesn't like what he hears and this needs to get alot more attention then it is getting. This company should be shut down without notice or reason just like they do to its users.