Tinderaccount being shut due to being reported to many times

I am appalled to see that I have been reported to many times on tinder so my account is being reviewed therefore I can't access it. I haven't done anything wrong to be reported at all I hardly use it but I would like my account back by tonight as I've been told some people never get access to there accounts back. Once again I am not happy at all with this situation.

• Ka
    Kayla Skidmore Jun 27, 2017

At least you got a warning. 😅 My account was fully terminated without warning and without reason.