Menu
Timeshare Clearinghouse Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Timeshare Clearinghouse
reviews & complaints

www.timeshareclearinghouse.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.8 10 Reviews

Timeshare Clearinghouse Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Timeshare Clearinghouse at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Timeshare Clearinghouse. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Timeshare Clearinghouse reviews & complaints

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Clearinghouse Timeshare Clearinghouse is the real deal!

Timeshare Clearinghouse is the real deal! They helped me get out of my timeshare without any hassle. Their team was super helpful and friendly. I was skeptical at first, but they proved me wrong. I highly recommend their services to anyone who wants to get rid of their timeshare. They are worth every penny!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Clearinghouse we contracted with timeshare clearinghouse to sell our timeshare it is now complete working with tannia and patrick has been a very pleasant

we contracted with timeshare clearinghouse to sell our timeshare it is now complete working with tannia and patrick has been a very pleasant experience.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Clearinghouse Timeshare Clearinghouse did everythin they said they would and they did it in less than 5 months

Timeshare Clearinghouse did everythin they said they would and they did it in less than 5 months. Tannia was a pleasure to work with and kept us informed along the way. Very pleased that we chose them.

Hide full review

Is Timeshare Clearinghouse legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Timeshare Clearinghouse as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Timeshare Clearinghouse stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Timeshare Clearinghouse should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Timeshare Clearinghouse earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Timeshare Clearinghouse achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Timeshare Clearinghouse has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Timeshare Clearinghouse has registered the domain name for timeshareclearinghouse.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Timeshareclearinghouse.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Timeshareclearinghouse.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Timeshareclearinghouse.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Timeshare Clearinghouse, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the timeshareclearinghouse.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Timeshareclearinghouse.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The timeshareclearinghouse.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Clearinghouse We had two timeshare units that we could never trade for other places we wanted to go when we wanted to travel, and the maintenance fees were

We had two timeshare units that we could never trade for other places we wanted to go when we wanted to travel, and the maintenance fees were going up. We went to a meeting and signed up, which included the process to get us out of the timeshares. Mike Pierce was our contact, and with her hard work, the deed transfers were completed as promised. Patrick and David also worked on our files and kept us updated constantly. Thank you for your help. Ralph S.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Clearinghouse I gotta be honest, I was a bit unsure about Timeshare Clearinghouse at first

I gotta be honest, I was a bit unsure about Timeshare Clearinghouse at first. But, they did what they said they would. I was worried I'd give them my cash and never hear from them again. But, they kept me in the loop with updates from different folks at the company. Now, I don't own my timeshare anymore and the travel club is pretty sweet. I've told a few buddies about them and will keep spreading the word.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Clearinghouse Me and my wife went to a dinner and heard a guy talk about Timeshare Clearinghouse

Me and my wife went to a dinner and heard a guy talk about Timeshare Clearinghouse. He made us feel like we missed a chance to get out of our timeshare at a good price, but he could still help us even though the date passed. I fell for it and we paid $7,000 to get out of our timeshare and into a new one called "Multi Resort Ownership c/o VRI". Now we have to pay more fees and assessments every year. The only thing that changed is we lost $7,000. Alan

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Clearinghouse When we met with Timeshare Clearinghouse, we was skeptical because we had already been scammed by another company

When we met with Timeshare Clearinghouse, we was skeptical because we had already been scammed by another company. We signed up to get rid of our timeshare and they put us in a travel program, that we did not think we would use. It took about 6 months to get us out of our timeshare, but they did everything they said they would. As far as the travel program, our children have used it for their families and they are very happy with it. We have since referred 2 other timeshare owners to them and they have done the same thing we did and they are happy also. Thank you for your help.

Z
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Clearinghouse Me and my hubby gave Timeshare Clearinghouse a try even though we had a bad experience before with another company that promised to get us out

Me and my hubby gave Timeshare Clearinghouse a try even though we had a bad experience before with another company that promised to get us out of timeshare hell. We met at a chain restaurant and it seemed like the usual grab & go, but they listened and checked out our situation. We had to sign up for a credit card, but a few months later I transferred the fees to my other card and cancelled the vacation card. We were done with timeshares. Mr Kelso and his assistant really worked with me to get out of a timeshare week that would pass on to our family whether they wanted it or not. It took months to get all the paperwork out due to some recording issues out of their control. Timeshare Clearinghouse really came through for us and I highly recommend them! There is a fee and you need to pay attention, but it can be done. Timeshare hell is over thanks to them.

B

Timeshare Clearinghouse We got ripped off by this company

We got ripped off by this company. They never told us we'd have to pay high prices for a night's stay. We owed $6,000.00+ for this and still have our timeshare until the end of the year because we had too many points to use before the end of the year. I tried to book a condo in June for Nashville, Myrtle Beach, & Branson and as usual they have no rooms available. But then I thought I could use points like my timeshare we own but they want cash per night. We explained this to Patrick and he sent me an email and admitted that he did not explain the way the program works. I was even told that I can invite (7) people to use the Club Program. Well, after talking and searching, we found out that the cost of a week or even two days is very expensive. You would have almost the same amount paid in hotels etc. as you pay for Maintenance Fees if you use more than once. I can use my IHG credit card and get Honest Points and get a whole week Free. My grandson booked a week and paid $199.00 for exchange fee from RCI not $1,000.00 wk that Time2share would charge. This is a complete Fraud and needs to be reported to Fla Attorney General as they have been to The Villages, Fl where we met with a Keith *** and he also did not explain the program to my husband an ofd me. Also some of my other friends were at the same meeting and they feel the same way we do. We would just like to keep what we have at Orange Lakes in Fla. and my grandson and his family use the timeshare. We have not used Orange Lakes due to the Covid-19 and our ages and health. We are only traveling in June because our grandson is graduating from High School. Patrick seemed very concerned with our feelings. We could not even get on the Website and had Patrick finally sent me various passwords. This program is not for us and it would be way out of budget to use the program and my grandson. The prices are way overboard. Beware...

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Clearinghouse I bought a Timeshare from Timeshare Clearing House and got the bill on 06/03

I bought a Timeshare from Timeshare Clearing House and got the bill on 06/03. They charged me an extra $224.00 for RCI membership, but I never got any info about it. They don't answer my emails, and when they do, it takes them forever. Finally, on 10/06, I got something from *** asking me to sign a form to transfer ownership. But they still haven't got all the fees to transfer the membership, which is against our agreement. Plus, I found out that the RCI Points from the previous year weren't available, even though they said they were in the auction listing and purchase contract.

Timeshare Clearinghouse Customer Reviews Overview

Timeshare Clearinghouse is a reputable company that specializes in helping timeshare owners get out of their contracts. The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have successfully terminated their timeshare agreements with the help of Timeshare Clearinghouse.

One of the most significant advantages of working with Timeshare Clearinghouse is their expertise in the industry. The company has a team of experienced professionals who are well-versed in the legal and financial aspects of timeshare ownership. They use their knowledge and skills to help clients navigate the complex process of canceling a timeshare contract.

Another positive aspect of Timeshare Clearinghouse is their commitment to customer service. The company takes pride in providing personalized attention to each client and ensuring that they are fully informed and comfortable with the process. They are also transparent about their fees and do not charge any upfront costs.

Customers have also praised Timeshare Clearinghouse for their efficiency and effectiveness. Many have reported that they were able to terminate their timeshare contracts within a reasonable timeframe and without any hassle. The company also offers a satisfaction guarantee, which gives clients peace of mind knowing that they will not be charged if they are not satisfied with the results.

Overall, Timeshare Clearinghouse is a reliable and trustworthy company that has helped many timeshare owners get out of their contracts. Their expertise, commitment to customer service, and efficiency make them a top choice for anyone looking to terminate their timeshare agreement.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Timeshare Clearinghouse contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Timeshare Clearinghouse?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Timeshare Clearinghouse Customer Service. Initial Timeshare Clearinghouse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Timeshare Clearinghouse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Timeshare Clearinghouse. Discuss the issues you have had with Timeshare Clearinghouse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.