Time Warner Cablerip off

V

I will never do business with TWC again, I'm going to Dish! I had been a customer with TWC for 11 years glad I found out who I was doing business with finally! I fell behind 1 month on my cable bill & was hit with a one time only fee of $4.95 (which later occured multiple times) I called that month to tell them to stop my cable completely & was given the run around, then told they can't turn off my cable(actually told me he was unable to turn off my cable!!!) I asked for a supervisor, never did I get to speak with one. Then the TWC employee assured me it was disconnected as of Today but they can't say when it would be actually turned off. Well needless to say thay charged me for another month of cable!!! They are thieves & liars. I call to tell them I need to pay this off monthly I dont have the money hence wanting my cable shut off in the first place (only owed them $60 to start with) but am poor, got nowhere when asking for help to work this out. I paid them every month & every month my bill continued to go up with fees. Then they turned me over to a bogus credit protection associaton & they tacked on MORE fees!!! Treating a good long time standing customer like dirt is bad business. This whole ridiculous abuse has gone on since June.

• Ki
    Kim May 21, 2010

I used to work at TWC in customer service. I'm not a angry employee at all but I did have to get out of there after 6 months in customer service. I went into the job with all the good intentions a person could have. I had TWC guidlines to follow or get dinged.We were put in situations that made us look and sound like babbling idiots.Callers were always asking for the supervisor. The supervisor would never take the call.Their idea for this was to have a none supervisor call them back in their own good time which was usually a long list. I could write a book about my short experience there. They could lower their rates if they stopped the insane amount of commericals they run on TV. If you want cheaper rates then call them up and tell them you are thinking about going to a dish.