[Resolved] Timbercreek — Bad management and dirty building
When I first moved to this apartment building in 2010, it was clean and the building managers actually took care of the place. As of this year, the building has become dirty because the current building manager does not clean. There is dirt and sometimes garbage left on the carpets in the hallways which is there for days (because it is not cleaned/vacuumed regularly). The hallway carpets are very stained and should have been either replaced or at least professionally cleaned. I have become embarrassed to live here or to have visitors because the apartment building condition is gross. I have made several complaints to Timbercreek head office but they have never replied to my emails or phone calls. I have come to the conclusion that Timbercreek only cares about collecting our rent money and increasing rent whenever they can without actually providing us actual value. I would not recommend living here to anyone.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Timbercreek Complaints & Reviews
- Timbercreek Asset Management - Apartment Building
- Timbercreek - Bad management poor mainence
- Timbercreek - Deposit not refunded in full
- Timbercreek Asset Management - Management & Maintenance
- Timbercreek Communities - lied to by staff, threatened by staff, staff letting people into building, staff selling or giving away personal information
- Timbercreek Communities / Timbercreek Asset Management - building administration
- Timbercreek - Mold damage
- Timbercreek Communities - Leasing/renting
- Timbercreek - prospective tenants
- Timbercreek Communities / Timbercreek Asset Management - management