Tilly's — service
My friend and I had went to Tilly's in the Tippecanoe Mall in Lafayette Indiana. We were talking to one of the employees about a T shirt when one of the managers with short black hair rudely interrupted us to talk to the employee. It was awkward to stand around so we finally just left. The employee then told us that the manager interrupted us because she didn't not like my friend, and wanted us to leave. I have complained about it on twitter and the manager had seen my tweet and has made comments saying that I better not come back to the store.
More Tilly's Complaints & Reviews
- Tillys - Poor return policy
- Tilly's Events & More - Haven't Received Paycheck
- Tillys.com - $#*!TY SERVICE RUINS A STORE WITH DECENT PRODUCTS
- Tillys.com - They protect identity thieves
- Tillys.com - Customer service is a complete joke!
- Tilly's - complaint at: marketplace at el paseo
- Tilly's - last paycheck
- Tilly's - shipping
- Tilly's - lack of accessibility
- Tilly's - service