Tigerbrandseaster eggs

A

I bought a box of Easter eggs on the 4th of March 2018.

All of the eggs' chocolate were white although it was brown chocolate eggs and according to the label it has not yet expired.
I took photo's of the brocade and expiry date.(see picture attached)
Unfortunately I bought it in the city and couldn't return it as I don't go there often.
I thus had to throw it away as I didn't feel comfortable with my kids eating it .
My kids love Easter eggs and I would like to be refunded in full.

My name is Alta and can be contacted at [protected]@yahoo.co.za