Tigerbrands — easter eggs
I bought a box of Easter eggs on the 4th of March 2018.
All of the eggs' chocolate were white although it was brown chocolate eggs and according to the label it has not yet expired.
I took photo's of the brocade and expiry date.(see picture attached)
Unfortunately I bought it in the city and couldn't return it as I don't go there often.
I thus had to throw it away as I didn't feel comfortable with my kids eating it .
My kids love Easter eggs and I would like to be refunded in full.
My name is Alta and can be contacted at [protected]@yahoo.co.za
More Tigerbrands Complaints & Reviews
- Tiger Brands - jungle oatso easy (tropical fruit flavour) 
- Tiger Brands - crosse & blackwell tangy mayonnaise 1.5 kg
- Tiger Brands - purity prune (just squeeze and eat)
- Tiger Brands - cross and blackwell mayonnaise
- Tigerbrands - jungle oats
- Tiger Brands - ace maize meal
- Tiger Brands - beacon damascus nougat
- Tiger Brands - baby purity pouches 
- Tiger Brands - old stock - fizzers
- Tiger Brands - koo baked beans