Tiffany & Co.schlumberger 16 stone ring

K

I purchased a platinum Schlumberger 16 stone from Tiffany & Co. two years ago for our wedding anniversary. My wife loves the ring and wears it frequently, but the ring never incurs heavy use. A couple months ago I noticed one of the diamonds was loose, so I sent it to Tiffany & Co. to be repaired and they came back with a cost estimate of $1935.00, stating that the ring needed to be remounted. Needless to say, I was shocked that a ring less than two years old and not subject to heavy wear needed these kinds of repairs and equally shocked at the cost to remount the ring. When I inquired with Tiffany & Co., I was basically brushed aside. So, I can safely say that I would not recommend this ring to anyone which is quite unfortunate because it's beautiful and has sentimental value to us, but apparently they are not well made and incredibly expensive to maintain.

schlumberger 16 stone ring

• Pa
    Painful ring Apr 22, 2016

Awful. Ring don't buy. It's my wedding band and it is the most pain ring to wear. It's like wearing a ring of thorns. Tiffani's have lost it.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices