The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TicketNetwork Direct — Bad Company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I googled Andrea Bolleci to buy his concert tickets. TickNetwork came up on top of google's list. I purchased two tickets whose prices on TickNetwork's website were listed as $160/pc. With $61 for handling and $19 for shipping, I paid total amount of 400 dollars for two tickets.
The tickets arrived and the ticket price on each ticket was only $75 each! I called the company and asked why they had charged my $160 per ticket when they were $75 dollar tickets. I also asked them why they did not put the real value of ticket on their website. They told me that this is the way they conduct business. I told them I was going to report the to the BBB . They told me go ahead... I guess they don't care at all. I then asked to return the tickets and get a refund. They told me that all sales are final and can not be returned.
On their website, Tikcetnetwork announce their ticket selling revenue has reached 1 billion. I wonder how many consumers like me in this country were scammed and lied by this company. If they mark up over 100% on each ticket, then it means at least half billion dollars were scammed from consumers like me.
More TicketNetwork Direct Complaints & Reviews
- TicketNetwork Direct - Awful company
- TicketNetwork.com - Misrepresentation of Tickets
- Ticket Network - Fraudulent Practice
- Ticket Network - cost of show tickets
- TicketNetwork.com - overpriced tickets with service fee
- TicketNetwork - tickets not delivered
- TicketNetwork.com - Be warned to never use this site for purchasing any tickets
- TicketNetwork - didn't receive tickets
- TicketNetwork - Concert tickets
- TicketNetwork - Worst experience ever!