TheDealsIndia.comScam, lies

B

It is a totally FRAUD company. Don't buy anything from them. I have lost Rs.15000 with this company. See below email which I have send many times to them :- Hello Sir, As per my discussion with your executive he told me about the combo offer 4999 http://www.thedealsindia.com/comb4999/ and told me that there is a Assured Gift which I will be getting along with the product and it will be delivered in 5-6 Days than I made a Rs.4999 Payment on 23rd feb 2017 @ 1:00 PM. Someone will call me @ 4:00 PM confirming my postal address and he will also confirm the Shoe size. I got a shocking call from the gift department @ 4:30 PM saying that in order to get the Assured Gift I have to buy something of Rs.30000 as my name is selected for Hyundai Car i20. I denied that I will not be making a 2nd payment of Rs.30000 I have no money. Then my call was transferred to Rahul or Manish. He told me that you pay only Rs.10000. than I made a Rs.10000 Payment on 23rd feb 2017 @ 6:30 PM.
:- Bhuwan chandra sharma