The Smart Circle GroupNew Customer--AWEFUL Experience

D

Hi. This is my first experience with your company. I purchased a vacation from an acquaintance of mine for a weekend trip to Atlantic City, NJ. I went through the registration process and recieved my hotel confirmation in the mail (although i asked that it be emailed)without a problem. I'm scheduled to go on the trip this weekend and was very excited to do so. That was however, until I decided to call the reservations department at [protected] with a question. My question was simply: When is my required tour/presentation scheduled for? That's it! All I wanted to know was when i would be expected to take part of this tour which i knew was a condtion to my trip. I was given the runaround in a major way but the worst part of it...and the reason for this complaint was the EXTREME RUDENESS of a manager or supervisor from reservations named ANGELA at extension 228. She was very rude to me...i could not beleive it. She sounded annoyed with me for asking my question, told me that i did not understand what she was saying and that she was sure i would have to call her again. (Pardon me for saying but I am a medical doctor in the United States of America, i'm sure i can understand the language of a minimum wage high-school graduate!!)
If this is the way your company treats people they are soliciting sales from then I don't think you will be in business for long. I haven't even gone on my trip and I already have a bad taste in my mouth.
For what it's worth, this is the first time i've EVER submitted a complaint to a company. I always treat people with courtesy and respect and always recieve the same in return, , , , UNTIL NOW!
My hope is that the appropriate people get this complaint and address the issue before you lose more customers.

Kind Regards,

Dr. Mercedes

• Wt
    wt hell Aug 14, 2011

I need to know what the hell is going on, I was just hired through a different company called something else, but referred back to smart circle. I need to know is this a real place to work?

• Da
    daddycandoit Jan 28, 2010

I did marketing for MGM. That doesn't mean if you go to disney, and someone is rude, it is in anyway the result of the advertiser.

Keep your day job, cause your cluless in this matter.

BTW the company based in Florida is not responsible for the nasty Jersey attitude

• La
    laugh365 Nov 07, 2008

Hi Dr. Mercedes have you tried to call the customer service number on your certificate? The reservations department for the hotel and the customer service for Smart Circle are probably not affiliated...