The Salvation Army USAthey are kicking all vets out of beds on the 1st at 10th st salvation, army why? to make room for people that refuse to serve.?

T Nov 16, 2017 Review updated:

Why do the united states veterans no longer have a place at the salvation army in Sarasota FL after the 1st, didnt we do our part, we don't want to live here, just need a place until we can get on our feet, why are we being discriminated against? Please respond, ok you say my complaint isn't long enough, you people must be democrats that never served, all I'm asking is why vets are being pushed out when we're the reason they have they're job to start with, if this isn't an American website I apologize, and go duck yourself, I am an American fighting man dedicated to the principles that set this country free, I will trust in my god and my country, regardless!

• P
      Nov 17, 2017

First, this website is a public consumer complaints board and not directly affiliated with the Salvation Army. The minimum word requirement is set by this website. Secondly, I don't see any evidence of discrimination and I'm fairly sure there are democrats that serve in the military as well. Have you simply tried contacting them and asking about the situation?

And finally, "go duck yourself" is a very mature and classy addition to your complaint.