The Salvation Army USA — they are kicking all vets out of beds on the 1st at 10th st salvation, army why? to make room for people that refuse to serve.?
Why do the united states veterans no longer have a place at the salvation army in Sarasota FL after the 1st, didnt we do our part, we don't want to live here, just need a place until we can get on our feet, why are we being discriminated against? Please respond, ok you say my complaint isn't long enough, you people must be democrats that never served, all I'm asking is why vets are being pushed out when we're the reason they have they're job to start with, if this isn't an American website I apologize, and go duck yourself, I am an American fighting man dedicated to the principles that set this country free, I will trust in my god and my country, regardless!
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees