The Salvation Army USA — service
I am complaining about poor service and unprofessionalism of the manager incharge at the furniture donation location at 65 Pennington Street Newark NJ.
I brought a truck full of items in good condition, the items are donated by customers who are relocating.
The manager ask me to open the truck and in the middle of unloading he ask to move the truck and said he does not want that junk.He was very rude unprofessional.
My company works hand in hand with relocation companies and we use that site to drop off items because that's what the clients wish to donate to.
Please take action it is very disturbing.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy
- Salvation Army - discrimination
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees
- Salvation Army - Donations - rude service