The Ritzy Rover Pet BoutiqueNever again!

C

I have ordered a cardigan for my dog from Theritzyrover and received the incorrect size, it was too small for my dog. I contacted customer service and they refused to exchange it. I wasted days just trying to get an exchange and they finally agreed and said that first I have to send the original product back. Return shipping was really expensive. Over a month already passed and I received nothing yet and they keep telling me that they shipped a replacement a long time ago and that I need to contact the shipping company. Never again!

• Fo
    Forrest Cataldo Sep 08, 2017

I am having the same problem with this company. I ordered a dog bed and the size on the tag is not the measurement of the bed. The owner, Allyson does not stand behind her products and lied when I escalated the claim with PayPal. Buyer beware with this company!!!

Annaharrelson May 19, 2018

I ordered this harness on April 27th, 2018. My credit card was charged on April 30th. I called on May 15th and spoke to Allison Allen because I have never received my product. She said their policy is to ship 5-15 days after ordering. WHY would a company charge your credit card before they ship the product????? The product finally came on May 18th! I will never order from this website again.

Anna

• Up
    Upset Buyer5 May 23, 2019

Thank you for warning us I won’t shop there! Who needs the hassle.

Marcia 57 Dec 11, 2019

Exact same problem! I ordered a size medium dog sweat shirt. $50! I received an item marked medium that is 9 inches long and less than 7 inches across the chest. More like an extra small. They will not let me return it.

• Up
    Upset Buyer5 Dec 11, 2019

Do not use this website or this store. I purchased a dog carrier from this lady and she never shipped it out. I could only contact the seller via online chat and I asked her 3 times what the status of my order was and when it was going to ship out, a perfectly reasonable question and she totally evaded my questions. She then claimed she would email me the status of my order that afternoon which she did not. She is a liar and a thief and has my money. I have filed a Paypal claim against this seller and a BBB complaint. And now I am warning all of you potential buyers out there to not use her website because she takes your money and doesn't ship the item out. This is for the Ritzy Rover Pet Boutique 12222 Holt-Kay Drive, Midland NC 28107. She also never answers her phone.