The Outnettake great care if need to return anything... returns service doesn't work

I ordered 3 tops from theoutnet.com to try on and then wanted to return 2 of these. I followed their returns process to the letter and arranged a collection of my returns via their preferred courier dhl (as theoutnet.com say returns are only insured if you use their dhl service). Two days later dhl delivered the package back to me!!! I have contacted both dhl and theoutnet.com many many times over the last few days. Dhl say theoutnet.com need to provide me with new return labels before they can collect the return. Theoutnet.com tell me dhl should provide me with the necessary paperwork (ie a new airways bill) which should then make a recollection possible. Dhl are adamant they don't provide airways bills any longer... So I can't get my returns back to theoutnet, com and therefore I am unable to get my refund. The staff at the theoutnet are always very sympathetic and have promised to help in all sorts of ways, but nothing actually ever happens... So unless you are 100% sure you want the item you are buying take great care before using this company...!!! Looking at what to do next to escalte this... If anyone has an email address or phone number for someone senior could you please post this...

• Ju
    Judit gabor Apr 09, 2018

Who needs aggregation with any purchase or returns ? There’s too much competition in the market place for your business so any firm who makes returns problematic is just going to lose you as their customer in the long run !

• Ju
    Judit gabor Apr 09, 2018

Too bad, who needs aggravation with a purchase ?