The National Holidays — horse of the year show,5/6th october. 2 adults, carole and lynne edmenson. holiday inn, great barr.
This break was made difficult for me because my limitations were not catered for.When booked, 26 th February, I made clear I was disabled and could only manage a few steps.Your agent arranged for me to take my mobility scooter which I was very grateful for, also, if no lift at hotel an accessible room would be booked.Our room was down 2 flights of stairs and about as far away from reception as could be.As we were leaving for the show within 25 minutes and I was in a distressed state, in agony and exhausted, there wasn't time to ask for a change of room.At the Show, our tickets were YE, right at the top row.A Steward saw it was impossible for me and took us to the booking office where, very kindly they swapped our tickets for accessible seating.Again I had told your agent I could only manage a few steps and was assured if this wasn't the case I would get accessible seats.If possible, I try to stay with the others and use disabled facilities when and where I need to.My complaint is that my needs, fully explained, were not taken into account making my trip unnecessarily stressful.The driver was helpful and courteous.Thankyou Carole Edmenson.
More The National Holidays Complaints & Reviews
- The National Holidays - did not pay for any expenses for membership holders 
- The National Holidays - hotel
- The National Holidays - excursion not as advertised
- The National Holidays - bookings 
- The National Holidays - transport
- The National Holidays - mis sold holiday 
- The National Holidays - trip to skegness
- The National Holidays - 4 days to skipton, southport and the lakes
- The National Holidays - britannia hotel coventry hill hotel rye hill cv5 9ph
- The National Holidays - holiday service