The National Commercial Bankquickpay

I Review updated:

I and My Friends who is using Quicpay transfer to Indonesia at sunday morning, 2-April-2017 until now (15-Apr-2017) has not yet received without reasonable explanation. Already complaint to Quickpay they said complaint is not acceptable, complain to NCB they said Bank In Indonesia problem, where is gone my money ? This is what my family live in next month, how they can do this ?

• Bu
    Budhi Setia Jun 12, 2017

I have facing the same Problem, on 29/05/2017 I had using Quickpay service for transferring amount SAR 8000 to Indonesia bank BCA, every weeks I came to Quick pay office for complaint, until now still no progress...I ask for refund they ask for BCA account statement, I gave them BCA statement yesterday now I am waiting for the answer.

• En
    Engr.Abrar Dec 05, 2017

@Budhi Setia Hello sir i am facing the same issue.i want to know that your issue is solved or not yet
    Please please reply me.
    My phone number 0593251641

• Ke
    KENA1234 Nov 22, 2017

hi sir i am nareshkumar my costomer number 75405099
    and three month before august in quick pay draw in i am wining gold plate
    but i go my baranch and ask but no positive replay he say finish draw but i win so why no give gift so please halp
    i attech this quick pay winning list

my no 0571002155

• Ha
    Hanison Nov 24, 2017

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
    Good day,
    I'm transferring money to Philippines thru online QPAY transfer on 08/11/2017 at 07:26. On the same day at 15:48 i received an SMS stating; Remittance # QPAY828173120232 is cancelled and the amount was debited in my account. Up to date the amount debited did not return to my account.
    Your soonest action will be appreciated.

• En
    Engr.Abrar Dec 05, 2017

@Hanison Hello sir hwru ???
    Have you receive your money back or not yet???

• Ha
    Hanison Dec 07, 2017

@Engr.Abrar @Engr.Abrar, til this date i did not receive the said money.

• Ad
    Adil Ali Feb 14, 2018

There is problem in Indonesia bank I alos transfer much time 20 Million IDR to 25 Million IDR if you Try to Transfer More then 25 Million they need additional verification Like Old Bank Statement or Name Correction so I advise donnot send more then 25 Million IDR one Time so you cannot face problem.

• Ra
    Rachael Harleynda Apr 29, 2018

@Adil Ali Halo mas mau tanya ini masalahnya udh kelar atau belum? Saya kemarin baru kirim sekitar 22 juta dan memang belum 2 hari kerja sih tp jd agak takut ya baca ini, saya kirim ke bank mandiri

• Al
    aleemnewtech Sep 01, 2018

hi all. i was(30-8-2018) transfer money via quickpay to india. but unfortunately the transfer is cancelled without any reason. received message from bank (your quickpay transaction is cancelled done your amount is successfully returned to your account) but still the money not yet received. any body know how many days take for this?

• Ed
    edgarmawalic Sep 02, 2018

Hello,
    I made bank transfer to Philippines, BDO through Quickpay for my son (reference QPAY880182410565) last 29 August 2018 at 00:14 hours, but it is "voided", yet I send another transaction as this is emergency for the same amount and beneficiary through QPAY880182410001 also on 29 August, at 10:32 hours but just the same 'voided'. I received an SMS for QPAY880182410565 on the same at 19:52 hours that it is cancelled but until now, not yet transferred to my account. Awaiting cancellation for QPAY880182410001. Please consider facilitating debiting both to my NCB account for the two transactions. Thanks. Edgar M. Delovino

• Am
    Amir Khan 123 Sep 19, 2018

Hi
    How to know customer no. for NCB Quickpay.
    Anybody knows please help.

• Ab
    abul hasan Oct 23, 2018

Hello
    I made bank transfer to india in my own account bank name axis Bank throw quick pay (ref.QPAY611181580903)ON 07/06/2018
    (REF.QPAY612182132355)ON 01/08/2018
    BOTH transaction not deposit in account
    Pls help solve my two transaction problem
    Thanks
    Abul hasan

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices