Menu
M
Author of the complaint
4:01 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I took my son to Men's Warehouse to pick a Tux out for his senior prom. When he showed the store employee the one he wanted, he was given the pants and jacket to try on. After trying them on, he told the employee that the pants were too tight across his thighs and crotch(he is a weightlifter, therefore he has big legs). The employee told him not to worry about the tightness, that he would take care of that. He said all he needed to know was if they fit in the waist, which they did. So, a week later we went to pick up his tux. Once again he tried the pants on, and told the associate that the pants were still too tight across his thighs, that he felt like they were going to rip if he sat down. The store associate aaaures him that they were fine and he sent us on our way. So, tonight, my son gets ready to go to his prom. The pants are so tight that he is miserable. If they rip, I will not be surprised. His prom is ruined now because he was so uncomfortable in the pants, that he could barely sit in his truck to drive. I'm so disappointed with our experience with men's warehouse. And to top it off, the rental fee for this Tux was $230! All for a too tight of a pair of pants that my son complained about twice to store associates but nothing was done.

0 comments