The Lakeside Collection — Shipping
I have been a customer of LTD Commodities and The Lakeside Collection for many years. LTD Commodities, ABC Distributing and The Lakeside Collection are owned by the same company. LTD and ABC are business to business catalog companies, meaing a business selling to another business. Shipping is based on this premis. If you order in bulk for your company shipping is reasonable. If you order just a few personal items or gifts you should use The Lakeside Collection. The Lakeside Collection is a business to consumer company meaing the company sells to private parties and individuals, www.lakeside.com. If you are placing personal orders, you want to use The Lakeside Collection as shipping charges are provided at checkout and are lower than LTD and ABC. All companies respond quickly, within 2 days, to emails. Their refund and return policy is one of the best around. You can return a product at any time with no time limit for a full refund including your shipping. To return somthing you are not happy with email the company and ask for a paid return label. Hope this helps all! Gladys Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A. Tellsthetruth U.S.A.
More The Lakeside Collection Complaints & Reviews
- The Lakeside Collection - Poor shipping / Poor Customer Service
- The Lakeside Collection catalog company - No tracking information/rude customer service rep
- Lakeside Collection - Awful company
- Lakeside Collection - Double charged on my debit card
- Lakeside Collection - Poor Quality/Slow Shipping
- Catalog mail - Catalog
- Lakeside Collection - Horrible experience
- The Lakeside Collection - Climbed
- The Lakeside Collection - I have been double charged.
- The Lakeside Collection - lakeside perks