The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Texas Direct Auto — Added fees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Can't really call this a complaint as I got the deal of the century on a Mercedes. There is a fee called a VIT, or vehicle inventory tax, that must be paid by the dealership every month. The more cars they have on the lot, the more tax they owe. It is not required by Texas Law that the customer pay this fee at closing although many dealerships pass it on without much customer knowledge. I brought it up at closing and they told me it was required. I balked and they said it may not be required by law but they charge for it, end of story. I got the car so cheap (10K under loan value) it was not worth haggling over the minimal amount. I also had an inspector look over the car thoroughly after I test drove it. I still have it and it is humming along like a Merc should.
More Texas Direct Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraud and scam
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraudulent charges
- Texas Direct Auto - Beware! Texas BBB rating? F
- Texas Direct Auto - complaints, rip-off, reviews
- Texas Direct Auto - Scam Artists
- Texas Direct Auto Sales - Selling unsafe cars
- Texas Auto Direct - fraud and scam
- Texas Direct Auto - SCAM!
- Texas Direct Auto - Poor Service Poor Company
- Texas Direct Auto - lied about accident free vehicle