Tesla — solar panel live customer service
In June 2015 I purchasedsolar panels and service for my home in Glendale, AZ from Solar City. About a year later, I was informed that their company was bought out by Tesla. I am now trying to contact Tesla to obtain a copy of the original service agreement. All phone numbers for Tesla and Solar City keep sending me to Tesla.com/contact which directs viewer to long page of frequently asked questions. NO WAY TO GET LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I am frantic. How do I get to talk to a real live customer service agent? Bad way to do business!
More Tesla Complaints & Reviews
- Solarcity - Pigeon nesting under panel not enough engery.
- Solaricity Limited - Fraud company
- Solar City - Unlicensed Operator and Overcharges 
- tesla motors - fraudulent tactics with deposits 
- solarcity.com - Useless and liars
- Tesla - tesla service department
- tesla motors - advertising jobs that do not exist
- Solar City - Length of time to start .
- Tesla - johnny dang (used vehicle sales advisor, remarketing)
- Solarcity - Payment for services not received