TerminixUnprofessional Violation of Contract Terms

I cannot fathom how this company can violate its own contracts, keep vague and incomplete records, conduct themselves rudely to paying loyal customers, have outdated billing services, insult and yell at customers and provide treatment services THAT ARE COMPLETELY INEFFECTIVE and continue to stay in business. I was called unstable by James Haugh over the phone for asking why my claim was denied when my husband and I found LIVE termites in our walls. I ended up paying over a thousand dollars for services that the head manager said was originally conducted incorrectly by the man who did the initial treatment by not drilling holes deep enough into our slab. BUYER BEWARE! Tom Stepp Will tell you that you are irresponsible if you ask why your claim was denied and accuse you of trying to dig in the pockets of a big business. The are also sexist because when I, a woman, asked about the claim they told me I would be given no money towards my termite destroyed room. Then when speaking to my husband who has contractor friends and family suddenly they were willing to offer a small sum towards my claim. My name is on the account and I am the home owner and paid for all the services, but they told my husband he was easier to talk to because he didn't ask so many questions. The owner Jim Haugh told me I should sue him when I asked him why they were treating me in such an unprofessional manner when all I wanted was a reasonable explanation as to why my claim was denied. When they sent me a check for the damages, it requires me to release the payor of all responsibility to my claim at my address. I refuse to sign this because once we begin work we may find more damage caused by live termites that should have been dead. I have photographs of live termites and it says in our contract that if live termites are found and it wasn't marked on the original inspection map that there was previous damage that Terminix is responsible for damages. They do not abide by their own contract but you are expected to agree to it and pay an excessive price for a shoddy, unreliable service. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL SCREW YOU, TREAT YOU BAD, AND THEIR "SERVICE" is anything but. Oh, most importantly YOU WILL STILL HAVE TERMITES.