Tennessee Wholesale Nurserydead hedges sent to me

R

Contacted this company late last year. They said they would ship out my 25 Bridal Wreath Spirea plantings in November and that they would be dormant until Spring. Note that it is now July 4, 2017. The plantings were all dead through spring. I re-contacted them months ago and for an upcharge and a new delivery fee, they shipped me 25 more. Yes, I followed all planting instructions to the letter. The new plants are also all dead with nothing sprouting on them and you cannot scratch the bark with a fingernail. I have contacted them within the last few days and asked for a full refund of the approximately $160.00 I have paid them so far. Their response was blunt and rude. They said they would not be giving me anymore free plants. I don't want anything free, I want live plants so I can have a privacy hedge. I let them know that if I don't receive a full refund, I will be posting negative comments about their customer service. Their response was that if the owner sees a response and it is a lie or false, he will sue me for liable. Nothing I have written here is false. It has been a horrible experience with this company, an embarrassment to me from my neighbors, and total lack of caring about customer service on the company's part. I even offered them to have the owner contact me over my issues if he/she is so concerned. I have heard nothing. i would never consider using this company again. What you do is your business.