TeleCheck Servicesdenial of check cashing privileges

P

First check denied in Feburary.
Sav a lot in Gladwin, MI.
Second check denied at Walmart in Houghton Lake MI
- Called telecheck and provided. name, address, phone number, driver s licence number. Was assured that my record was now in there system because I only wrote one or to checks a month!
Third and fourth checks denied in March at Rite Aide drugstore for medicine.
Called Telecheck and was reassued that it was 'ok now'... So went back to Rite Aide was rejected again..
Fifth check rejected in April at Family Dollar in Gladwin... last nite no food for my cat and dog or milk etc for me...
Can anybody figure this company out... I am sure 57.17 would not have put them in a debtors jail!
A call to Telecheck promptly informed me that I was the sourge of the earth... So now I am trying to identify the locations of Telecheck service in Gladwin area. And I will spend my money elsewhere...