Tata South AfricaNew Vehicle Faulty

During January this year we bought what was supposed to be a NEW 2014 Tata Xenon Double Cab bakkie only to notice the following faults:

1. Surface rust on doors and roll bar.
2. Over spray on the passenger side rear wheel arch liner.
3. Three of the tyres on the vehicle are Federal and one of the tyres is a Apollo (The spare tyre is also a Federal)
4. The front door panels are not fitting correctly.
5. No lighter
6. Passenger seat making a VERY LOUD squeaking noise.

We requested that this vehicle be replaced with a new one - only to be informed that Tata is prepared to fix any defects but that they are not prepared to replace it.

Why should I pay for a NEW car if I am getting a second hand one, that is rusting and requires panel beating etc. after only three weeks???

Tata SA - your response to this issue was unacceptable and I am EXTREMELY disappointed!!!

• Fr
    frank Ponzio Feb 24, 2014

I Frank Ponzio Did not give you thr right to take Money out of my ACCOUNT I was tole by the i was tole i had 30TH Day to Clean
    that LIE to me and wood like My money return to my account. I did non tell them to take the money

Frank Ponzio

• Ta
    tajdin momin Feb 24, 2014

Respected sir,

I would like to disconnect your net. It is not providing proper Internet facility. i request you to disconnect my net connection as i no longer wont to continue with your net.

YOURS TRUELY