Takealotcancel order

G

I ordered a laptop bag - 27/8 - order [protected]

Item did not show out of stock, even showed available in CPT / JHB.

When I checked on my order on the app, I saw item cancelled. I phoned customer care and was told there were no stock that is why my order were cancelled. I went back on the item. Still no note that item is out of stock, according to customer care agent CPT has no stock ( why show available in CPT / JHB?)

• Si
    Sipho Becheni Nov 25, 2021

I want to cancel order [protected]