TagDetacher.comfake company!

K Jan 12, 2019

I made a purchase on Tagdetacher.com they charged my c.c. and sent me a CONFIRMATION email. After that nothing. No tracking number, nothing. They never sent my items! This company is such a fake! They don't answer ANY emails. There's NO customer service number. I would never recommend this company to ANYONE! And I won't EVER buy from them again! They are frauds and fakes!

• Ta
    Tag Detacher Co Aug 05, 2019

What's your order number? Between May and June we experienced serious shipping delays caused by circumstances outside our control. We have no control over the postal services. We duly apologized to all concerned customers, and did our best to ship some of the items directly from our factory. We do dispatch from several locations as clearly mentioned on our website, which is why sometimes you will receive the parcel from our US warehouse, and other times from one of our international depots. We announced 2 weeks ago that shipping is now back to normal, and quality was never compromised. Once again, apologies for the afore-mentioned delays.