Swiss AirOvercharge for first baggage on economy light ticket

H Sep 05, 2019 Review updated:

On August 4, 2019, I went on Swiss.com website to prepay for 'first baggage' for flight LX55 (e-ticket # [protected]), leaving that afternoon. The website would not allow me to choose the $60. (usd) option. (My co-traveler, had initiated the transaction on her PC and was unable to finish the transaction because her PC froze.) Therefore, I went on the website to finish the transaction. ( It appears that the website was still 'seeing' the transaction of my co-traveler) It only allowed the $85. (usd) option, which was the fee for a second bag. I presumed that they (Swiss Air) would refund the extra monies charged. At the airport the !!!Swiss Air personnel assured me that Customer Service would refund the $50 (usd) overcharge. ($25. each way)!!!
I sent two emails to CS in Switzerland. Each did NOT address my issue of overcharge.
This is the response I received in the second email:

"Naturally I understand your dissatisfaction in view of your experience. I must inform that we cannot cover airport imposed costs. These are not directly linked with the contract of carriage between a passenger and SWISS. Hence, I regret that our stance remains unchanged.
I am sorry that this resolution might not meet your expectation and hope that you understand our position in this matter."
Yours sincerely,
Ilisapeci Kubunavanua
Consultant
Customer Feedback Services / R1S
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Customer Feedback Services
P.O. Box
8010 Zurich
Switzerland
SWISS.COM

•   Sep 27, 2019

The statements must be presented in clear manner:
    - receipt (EMD) which shows date/ place / name of passenger / item or description = extra baggage / amount / ticket number if any
    - your disagreement in the form "how much and why" you calm the money
    with less amotions.
    The place or such disputed is a general court or a customers court .
    For US: the application charge is 50US$ for small claims till 5000US$, if you consider to present the case without lawyer/legal professional and to preset yourself before judge.