Having problems with Suzuki?

Suzuki reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 15, 2008. The latest review Suzuki Dealer in Egypt was posted on Apr 4, 2021. The latest complaint swift sport 2012 was resolved on Aug 15, 2017. Suzuki has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 207 reviews. Suzuki has resolved 3 complaints.

Suzuki Customer Service Contacts

1800 777 088 (Australia)
8800 444 4220 (Russia)
1800 6950 (Vietnam)
+1 714 572 1490 (United States)
+44 808 501 1959 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 193 671 (Ireland)
+64 63 491 222 (New Zealand)
+43 662 2155 (Austria)
+420 221 586 654 (Czech Republic)
+49 62 515 700 (Germany)
+31 800 478 9854 (Netherlands)
+351 308 804 166 (Portugal)
+62 800 110 0800 (Indonesia)
+92 213 473 0333 (Pakistan)
+63 24 625 000 (Philippines)
+966 800 2440233 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 66 311 118 (Singapore)
+27 861 511 111 (South Africa)
+82 15 775 881 (South Korea)
+94 117 609 609 (Sri Lanka)
+66 23 203 644 (Thailand)
+54 810 555 3200 (Argentina)
300, Takatsuka-cho, Minami-ku

Vietnam
2 Pho Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City

Suzuki Complaints & Reviews

Global Suzukisuzuki pinetown

I am absolutely disgusted with this dealership. I purchased a brand new, out of the box, car and received it with a Sony Radio, central locking, anti-hijacking windows, the works. When it arrived I had to take it to Bosch Services to fix a problem with the passage door not wanting to open from the inside.

I then unfortunately was involved in an accident a bit more than a week after having received my brand new car. Even though the accident was not at all my fault, the police officer warned me that I would be arrested due to fraudulent paperwork. Instead of a 21 day temporary driving permit Suzuki put a 19 day permit, which is invalid, and illegal. After the police officer spoke to Suzuki multiple times on the scene, I did receive so much as an apology for what they put me through, or even a phone call from them to see if the issue had been rectified. After dealing with insurance I was promised by Suzuki that I would receive the exact same car with everything exactly the same. Radio, windows, central locking...

This morning I received my car. It is not the same. The radio has been swapped out for a cheaper radio (which I price checked). When we initially queried about the radio they informed me that they had purchased a more expensive radio for the car, which I never agreed too, whichbis also a lie. I was charged for a Sony MEX-N4150BT and received a JVC KD-R781BT. I am very unhappy with this as the radio has a flashing colourful light that is extremely distracting while driving as well as the fact that it looks cheap. My car also beeps now when I lock if which is once again, not what my car did before.

I am appalled with Suzuki. I bought two cars from them in the span of 6 weeks, nearly got arrested because of a mistake someone made and then get lied to and receive a car with a "more expensive" cheaper radio. Disgusting.

suzuki pinetown

Global Suzukicomplaint against al-khair suzuki hyderabad

Dear Sir/Madam
    My name is Kashif Ahmed Memon. My vehicle is Suzuki Mehran AWE-396.
    I am complaining formally against Al-Khair Suzuki Hyderabad. I installed AC Plant in my vehicle from Al-Khair. They charged me for Genuine Sanden AC plant. But they did not install Genuine AC plant instead they installed local compressor in my vehicle.
    Sir/Madam, I request you to conduct inquiry on this matter and to compensate me. Thanks and waiting for your response.
    Kashif Ahmed Memon

Global Suzukiciaz glx at

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to inform you of my concern regarding the subject matter. I purchased a brand new unit through a loan with BPI, Jose Catolico, General Santos City last April 2017. I found out that I was cheated by your company, the unit is not brand new. It is a used unit as far as I am concern. That explains my complaints on the noisy and vibrating steering wheel, dashboard and fading paint on the rear right side passenger door. I already reported this to your General Santos City branch and Bank of the Philippine Island branch.

Suzuki Beaver is part of my childhood, my father had that durable and reliable car that I used to ride with. It was that Suzuki experience that I want to give to my son. That Suzuki Ciaz is for my son. He loved that android with GPS that ended up not functional and useless. Where is this Suzuki Philippines cheating coming from? Is this your standard practice nowadays?

I want to return the unit. I was informed by BPI that you have to buy back the unit to clear me of my obligations with them. You return the money that I paid for the down payment and installment payments already deducted in my BPI account.

You see the attachments.

Regards,
      Panfilo A. Catulong Jr.

Global Suzukiswift sport 2012

Hello,
        I bought a Suzuki Swift Sport from Japan. I totally understand that it must be limited as to Japanese law. Will not give proper car performance as it should. I would like to inquire if there's anyway to delimite the car as the laws are not applicable in Mauritius. The car is a 2012 swift sport, with paddle shift.

I can be reached on +[protected] or [protected]@live.com.

Thank you very much.

-Yadav

RESOLVED

xx

Global Suzukideception in warranty covered spare parts availability

Hi;
          My vehicle is New swift 2015, having chassis no. 753853 / motor number: 1473640, I am its first owner from your agent in Egypt (Modern Motors)

I booked on 18 Feb 2017 for 20, 000 Km Maintenance and my only complaint at that time that there was shaking in the whole car front body when it's on (N) or (R)

At the maintenance center, the reception engineer; after inspection; confirmed that the car will need right hand motor support and since the car still in warranty period, it will be covered by the warranty at no cost on my self

The engineer had confirmed as well since this specific spare part is not available, they are going to write for me in the maintenance handbook the case and will inform me once it's available to come and fix.

I am currently waiting now for 6 months and every week may be two calls to follow up and yet I didn't even receive an expected date this spare part will be available on stock

I only have one justification for this; Egyptian Agent for Suzuki (Modern Motors) are using the available spare parts for payable jobs only.

Please investigate
          Thanks

deception in warranty covered spare parts availability
          deception in warranty covered spare parts availability

Global Suzukigrand vitara

Dear Suzuki CEO

I am sending you this letter from Iran. I am a housewife my husband is 68 years old his name is aliazam edrisisormoli.
            we bought a Grand Vitara Suzuki car four months ago. But after 100 KM
            driving we found lots of problem with this car such as moving car seat while driving differential
            box is broken and the battery be came flat.if my husband was not an expert driver to control the
            car the risk of accident was high. Can you please tell me who was responsible ?
            I am just wondering why Suzuki Company is not monitoring the quality of cars in Iran.
            At the moment our car has been taken to Iran Khodro central repair shop NO5 more than a week
            I appritiate your concern and cooperation to this matter for your information .
            The Shassis number is NAAS39S39HK921021
            The engine number is J24B1316858
            Best regards
            fariba forootanmanjili

Tel : +[protected] - +[protected]
            fax : +[protected]

Global Suzukivehicle delivery and highly disappointing customer care

I'm a Suzuki customer from Pakistan.I booked suzuki wagon R three months ago.I was given the vehicle arrival date of 5th june 2017. Now its 15th june today.untill now I dont know anything about the vehicle arrival date or its status.my booking number is [protected].
              From 1st june to till today I daily call at dealership (mini motors lahore) and they say they dont know anything.
              I also daily call at pak suzuki and they dont attend my calls even they dont respond to my e mails.their number are as follows
              [protected])
              Ext 208 and 298
              When I call at helpline [protected] .the operator says your vehicle is in process. I dont know when it will be delivered.this is the only information I can give ..these are the words from operator which im listening for the last fifteen days.
              Im highly disappointed and frustrated from pak suzuki company and its customer care.
              Please do something for me if Suzuki company has any importance for its customers.
              Regards
              Yasir [protected]

Global Suzukisuzuki sx4 2015 spare parts

Dear Suzuki Global,
                I hope you will treat this complaint with importance because it is becoming a threat for my life and my family as well.
                My Suzuki car has completed 85000 KM of operations and up to now I cannot find the simple spare parts required such as the Air Filter or the rear brake pads. I have submitted a request for "Modern Motors", your authorized agent in Egypt several times and up to now the failed to provide the simple spare parts required.
                Appreciate your kind advise on how can a Suzuki loyal customer feel safe about driving his family in a car that didn't change an air filter or brake pads in 2 years and half of full operation.
                Kind Regards,
                Mahmoud Abdelkhalek

Global Suzukivitara 2017

Dear sir,
                  I am not sure if I am complaining or wondering about your marketing plans in my country Egypt . I was impressed by your new Vitara, but this turned quickly into depression when I tried in vain to find one single showroom here in Alexandria Egypt to check the car . I don't know if you are simply letting go to other competitors to dominate the marker and I began to have my doubts if I have made the right choice and how would the after sale service would be . I hope you put things in motion you are a great name in the world of cars

Global Suzukisuzuki celerio

I have been using suzuki celerio for now more than 2 years, Purchace made from Assiociated Motorways Pvt Ltd who is the authorized dealer for suzuki sri lanka.i am really disappointed about the service provided from the day i purrchase my suzuki celerio..now im experiancing an issue related to gear system in my car but when ever i go to local agent they dont give proper solution & they say it is a manufacture fault.i am totally disappointed & i am lost my trust in suzuki brand.i never recommed suzuki to anytone till suzuki resolve my issue.
                    Thanks
                    Akalanka Munasinghe
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    [protected]

Global Suzukitransmission replacement during warranty period

Dears,
                      My car SUZUKI SX4 2016 have faulted with the transmission and it is in warranty period, The car is located from 28th Mar 17 in the service center and the warranty officer decided to change the transmission and so far no date has been set for finish (Deadline) they tell me that they requested the transmission from Germany, and no temporary solution has been provided until the problem is resolved like replacement car (temporary till finishing these issue,
                      Africa, Egypt, Modern Motors, Abo Rawash branch
                      Mob : +2 010 [protected]
                      Please your support & Feedback
                      Kind Regards

Global Suzuki — service complaint

Dear Concern, I have been a Suzuki customer from last 10 years and this saddens me that the service level...

Rawalpindi

Global Suzukidelay in delivery of vehicle, paksuzuki booking number [protected], january 2017

I have a booking for Suzuki WagonR, though regional Office Lahore, dated 26-Jan-2017 (Booking Number [protected]). At the time of booking the delivery time given to me was 60 days i.e. end of March, 2017 and call for depositing balance payment was expected to be received in 45 days. I have not received call for depositing balance payment since now as it is 25th of March, 2017 today. Now upon contacting Suzuki Customer relations help line they say that delivery time is 90 days and you will get the vehicle in May.
                        I dont expect such delay and mis-commitment from Suzuki. Please make delivery of my vehicle ASAP.

Regards,
                        Muhammad Usman Fazal
                        CNIC [protected]

• Py
                            Pyrovatex Jun 15, 2017

Suzuki people are realy a fraud.

Global Suzuki — suzuki s-cross - failure of dealership to address problem with vehicle

Ms. Jewel livingston 35 reservoir rd., Basta hall village, Couva, Trinidad and tobago. [protected]...

Suzuki Motor Global — suzuki burgman an650 cvt, unethical behaviour

The suzuki burgman 650 has an internal problem witch is come from the factory and after some kilometres it...

Gwinnett Suzukisexual harrassment

I purchased a vehicle 2014. I reviewed a sexual picture of one of the "sales manager". I came back to the dealership and told the financial management and the young lady. Then I received a phone call from corporate office. Name ben. Told him the story and he said have my attorney get in touch with him. Come to find out I was also promised see several items a year later still missing my manual and spare key, liter clip for the back seat. Now when I call the dealership or "ben" I don't gey a return call. I get passed around from person to person. Or get put on hold. This is by far the worst dealership in the atlanta, duluth area.

Gwinnett Suzukibait and switch

BUYER BEWARE. 8/9/2014 I saw a car that looked almost too good to be true. I called about it, and being as that I'm from out of town, tried to negotiate over the phone. While they barely negotiated at all, we both agreed on a price that suited us both. I told him "that sounds good, I will see you soon." We drove for 180 MILES, through TERRIBLE RAIN you could barely see through and Atlanta traffic. About 30 miles away, we gave them a call. It was 8:00 and they closed at 9. We were driving through Atlanta by this time and the traffic and heavy rain was really slowing us down so we called to let them know we were still coming. They said okay, and said they would pull the car out and clean it up so we could look at it when we got there. About 5 minutes later, we get a call back from them stating that THE CAR HAD ALREADY BEEN SOLD, they had no idea we were coming. They said they had another car the same model, but in a different color we could go look at (that's not even listed on their website). We were really angry and bummed at this point. How could a car that had been on the lot for a month and a half sell the day we go and try to purchase it? We go there anyways and as soon as we walk in, they're sitting there waiting for us, a scene that looked much too rehearsed. They tried to ARGUE with us, NEVER ADMITTING FAULT for the situation. They said it was our fault because we never said we were coming. We told them that wasn't true, that everyone heard the words "I'll see you soon." We go and look at the other car just for the heck of it IN THE RAIN WHILE THEY SAT IN THEIR OFFICE and not only was the bumper very obviously damaged, it had rust and wires exposed in the back of the car. And to add insult to injury: this car was 2, 000 MORE than the one we went to go buy. What a joke. We told him, "you should have at least given us a courtesy call, we drove through terrible rain 180 miles to get this car." They all LAUGHED about that, thinking it's funny we drove all that way through a terrible storm? And then Ken said, "We don't make negotiations over the phone." Uhh, that's not what we said, we said you should have made a courtesy call. And by the way, you have $50, 000 and up cars on this Suzuki lot (with NO Suzukis?) and you're saying you don't make negotiations over the phone? How do you sell these cars? So the next day we look up reviews and see other people who have been through very similar experiences with these people and see the listing for the car we went to see not only STILL UP on their website, but with ADDED PICTURES and $1, 000 BUMP UP IN PRICE. Was this some kind of sick joke? These people have no respect for customers. Not once did they take fault and apologize. These crooks should be SHUT DOWN.

• Jc
                                Jcw8398 Aug 14, 2014

Mr MkStItCh, do not try to act like you wouldn't be pissed off if a car dealership did this to you. They are supposed to hold it if you are on the way. And any dealership would if the car even actually existed. That's not really my complaint though--my complaint is that the car never even existed and they knew that the whole time and tried to get me up there 180 miles away with a buyers mind and stick me with a piece of c*** car for 2, 000 more. Look them up, they are notorious for bait and switching. They don't even have half the cars listed on their website on their lot. I don't see how this business is even still allowed to be running! It's almost a week later and that car that was "sold" 20 minutes before we got there is still up on their website. They're a bunch of crooks. And do not get me started with deposits! Those are scams too in my book. They probably would have tried to offer me one if the car even existed, but I do not have money to throw away or to support scam artists.

• Pi
                                p*i*s*s*e*d**o*f*f Aug 11, 2014

i had the same thing happen to me at a local place... this is a typical scam

• Mk
                                MkStItCh Aug 11, 2014

You called about a car... They told you about the car... Someone else bought it first...

It sounds to me like they are a dealer selling cars... If they hold cars for everyone that calls them then they lose the sale that is in front of them...

You could have offered a down payment with a credit card and then they would have held it... Keeping in mind that the deposit would not be refundable if you backed out...

KG Suzukiworst dealer!

I had the worst experience of my life with KG Suzuki. I went there to look at a specific car (2017 Mercedes-Benz C300) and from the start it was nothing but horrible. For the first hour the car was not there and I was told 3 different stories about where it was. Keep in mind that they knew I was coming from 2 hours away to look at it. Before I even saw the car they asked me multiple times to do the financing and insurance. I repeatedly told them no and they still insisted I did. I still declined and finally the car arrived...with no gas. They had to take the car to get gas and came back with no gas because their gas card had no money on it. So finally 2 and a half hours after I had gotten there I got to drive the car. The car was making a very strange sound when I turned to the left but the sales person told me that it was the street making the noise...it wasn't. Finally we get back and I told them that I needed them to check out the car and to replace the tire that had a whole chunk torn off of it and to replace a piece on the front. They told me it would take 5 minutes. An hour went by and I was getting angry with the lies they kept telling so I walked into the garage myself to see my whole hood open with a bunch of parts taken out and one of the mechanics finally told me the truth that there was something wrong with the car and they were fixing it for me. He seemed like a nice guy and I trusted him that when the car was done it wouldn't have any problems. I went to eat and came back an hour later to the car still not done. They told me that the part was being delivered and should be there any minute. About another hour goes by and I was about to leave and to get me to stay they told me that they'd send one of their guys to go pick it up and I would have my car in 30 minutes. I did not want to do any paperwork until the car was fully fixed and I could drive it again. They kept pushing me to do it and told me that if I did my insurance it would not go through until the car was actually purchased so I agreed to that which took about 45 minutes then I talked to the finance person about prices. All together this was about another hour and my car had still not even started getting worked on. They proceeded to lie to me again and tell me that the man picking up the part was 6 blocks away and had the part I needed with him. After a half hour the mechanic I had talked to earlier came outside and told me the truth about everything and that the part would not be there tonight and he didn't want to let me take the car home like that. He offered to get me a hotel room and I declined because I had to work in the morning. He was very nice and apologized to me a million times. I'm not sure his name but he was the only good person in that whole place. I walked back into the dealer fuming and talked to the owner who told me he would give me $350 dollars off of the car. Which now that I think back to it is absolutely nothing but for some crazy reason I accepted his offer. He told me he'd give me any car on his lot to take home and that he'd have it dropped off for me in the morning. I filled out all of the paper work which they threw about $7000 in fees into my price but I guess after being there for 9 hours I wasn't really in my right state of mind. I ended up taking this P.O.S. car home that had the emergency brake light on. They told me it was just the sensor but it definitely felt like the emergency brake was stuck on the whole way home. The next day I called them multiple times to ask about the car and they told me it was leaving at 2 even though the day before they said it would be ready at 9 am. They knew that I had missed class the night before and had to leave my house by 5 the latest. 5 comes around and he's still not here. They keep telling me they're going to have him call me and tell me where he is but he never does. Finally at 6:30 the man calls and tells me he's 200 miles away...my house to the dealer is not even 200 miles apart. At this point I tell the owner that I don't even want the car and to just come pick up the car he gave me but he tells me that I already signed all these papers and the car is now mine...after arguing with him for a good hour calling back and forth the man calls me and tells me he can't find where I live and he's a half hour away and that I need to come meet him. I had no idea where he was and had to stay on the phone directing him to somewhere I could find. I met him in a dark parking lot and could not even see the car. I got in and the low tire pressure light was on but he told me just to shut it off even though obviously it was on for a reason. I couldn't even argue with this man because he barely spoke english so I took my car and left hoping to never have to speak to any of them again. Two days later I take my car to be inspected. I needed new brake pads and rotors and 2 new tires because one of the rear tires had a bubble and the tires on there had been discontinued. After calling and holding for 20 minutes at a time every time I called and arguing with them about paying for anything, they sent me the brake pads and rotors but said they're not paying to put them on or for the tires. Everyday that went by for about a week they changed their minds about paying for anything. One day they were, the next they weren't and so on. So I ended up just paying for it myself and eating the $800 thinking it would be the last I'd have to put in to my car that I had just purchased. Until my check engine light goes on...I took it over to my mechanic and he told me it was a giving him a code for the gas cap so he just reset it figuring the gas cap was loose and said if it came back on he'd had to look further into it. The next day I went to get gas and the pump kept stopping. Tried multiple cards and even went to another gas station before taking it over to my mechanic again. Right away he knew what the problem was and told me I was going to have to take it over to Mercedes. I called KG Suzuki to let them know I was taking my car over and what the problem was and they said it was covered under my 9- day warranty. The next day when Mercedes contacted them they told them that they are not paying for anything and not to contact them again. Then when I called they told me that I'd have to bring my car there to be fixed if I want them to pay for it, which it does not say in my warranty, but I told them that I do not have enough gas in my car to get there since I can't put gas in and that if they'd like to send a tow truck to pick it up and bring it there that would be fine. They proceeded to tell me that we'd work something out and that they'd call me back in a half hour. I received no call as I did not every other time they told me they'd give me a call back. I called back after the weekend on Monday and asked to speak with the owner Kenny. He refused to get on the phone with me and I told them that if he did not want to speak with me I'd have to get my lawyer involved. He had a sales person tell me to have my lawyer call him. I did have my lawyer call and he would not get on the phone and asked one of the sales people to tell my lawyer to write him a letter. Now, the part I need for my car is going to cost me another $800 dollars so all together I'm already putting about $1700 dollars into a 3 year old car that I've had for a little more than a month. I suggest that no one ever buys a car from here. They deserve to be shut down. This is absolutely not how you run a business. I hope this review helps everyone else not to get stuck in my situation.

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Were you able to take any action? If so how?

• Da
                                  Dave S Mar 28, 2011

I bought a 2017 A4 with 58k from KG Suzuki. Since the first day I picked it up I have been running full mobil 1 synthetic and replacing it every 6000 miles. I was driving on a weekend vacation less than a year later and my oil light came on. I checked the oil and it was full. The next day I got an oil change just in case. I didnt know the oil change history from the previous owner. Well the oil light wuoldnt go away so I took it to the dealer. They said I have sludge and needed a new oil pick up tube. Which I paid for. Not knowing the history of these problems as Kinney Galani wouldn’t say anything about that.

About 7 months later I was flipping through some paper work that came with the car. The letter with recall on this problem fell out. I contacted Audi America and they said if I could provide documentation that they would repay me. Valvoline instant oil change was able to mail me all of my receipts. Audi sent me a check. Problem solved and I considered myself lucky…so I thought.

Now 2 years and less than 25k later I find myself without a car for 2 weeks while they are repairing the same problem yet again. The dealer says that it is still covered, however is this going to be a routine repair? Am I eventually going to get stuck replacing the engine? I planned on driving this car for a long time. I currently have 97, 000 miles on it. I love the car but can’t stand the unreliability with this motor!

My advice is this, if you want to buy a good car, don’t ever go to KG Suzuki. Those people are a bunch of scam artist.

KG Suzukiscam

Anybody who cares about their hard earned money should stay away from the scam artists at KG Suzuki. Here's a recap of my horrible experience with them:

1. When I was talking to the sales person I was very clear that I needed to see the price that included all the fees. After he quoted me the price (which was $2000 higher than the advertised price) he said they needed to check my credit and specifically said if I didnt like the terms they offered me I could walk away without getting charged anything. When they started doing the paperwork they added around $2k in all kinds of additional fees. When I said I didnt want that kind of a deal they told me Id have to pay cancellation fee in the amount of 10% of the purchase price! When I complained that the sales person told me I wouldnt have to pay anything if I didnt like the terms, the sales person acted dumb and said he "didnt know" and the guy doing the paperwork said "you should read the small print" They openly acknowledge that their sales people lie! So they basically forced me into buying the car.

2. Six months later I was moving and had to sell the car. When I was selling it the buyer pulled up Carfax report and turned out that the car was always registered in New York and was in a major accident before I bought it. The Carfax report that KG Suzuki showed me before I bought the car was for the same year, make and model but it was for a car that was registered in Philly and had a clean record. KG Suzuki showed me a fake Carfax report! which cost me thousands of dollars when I was selling the car.

3. Warranty refund. I was naive enough to buy a 3rd party warranty from KG Suzuki. When I sold the car and asked for a refund, the warranty company sent it to KG Suzuki within 10 days. It took me 4 months and around 30 phone calls to finally get a PARTIAL refund. They used a million excuses for the delay, when I demanded to speak to the manager they wouldnt even tell me his name, and when I finally got through to him (his name is Richard) he simply hung up the phone. So when 4 months later, after I was constantly calling them and threatening a lawsuit they sent me a check for $800 instead of $2000 that they were supposed to send. When I demanded an explanation Richard had a nerve to act like I was trying to take something thats his. He claimed there's a paper that I signed that said that there is a $1700 cancellation fee (warranty was for $2500). Lier! When I was getting the warranty I specifically asked what Id get if I cancel it before the contract expires and I was told Id get the prorated balance back and that there's $25 cancellation fee. I told Richard to fax that paper that he claims I signed to me and he never did. But its pointless to even keep trying because it would take nothing for these criminals to forge my signature.

KG Suzuki is run by top notch scam artists. Their business is not selling cars, it scamming people out of as much money as possible, they know you wont go back there again so they try to steal as much from you as they can. They should all go to jail and I think someday they will.

• Rv
                                    RV85 Oct 17, 2013

Avoid this dealer at all cost! Now named Platinum automall. I wanted to cancel an extended warranty and they asked me to go into the lot to check milage and then locked the gates and took off the plate from the car! after 20days! I had an active loan and registration! The police came and they couldn't do much because it was a contractual matter. It just makes me outraged to know that sleazy people like this are allowed to have business where they publicly violate other peoples rights. They are simply professional robbers.

How can there be so many negative reviews and claims and reports and no legal action is taken on this dealership.

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Were you able to take any action against them? If so how? Please halp if you can.

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Were yo able to take any action against them? If so how?

Salvatore Luna Jan 09, 2013

Please help if you can. Were you able to take any action against them? If so, how?

• Ei
                                    eiman Jul 19, 2011

I went for a vehicle priced at $19, 999. Great deal, so I thought, once I inquired about the vehicle I was told that the deal in order to get it at that price was that I had to finance. Although I had the money to buy the car cash I thought it wouldn't hurt to finance $9K. To my surprise those $9k became $24K overall I would wind up paying almost $35, 000 for a used 2008 vehicle with 64, 000 with a lot of imperfections. What a freaking Scam!!! This is false advertisement, do not fall for the low prices because in the long run you will pay twice the advertised price once you go through with the financing part.

American Suzuki Financial Servicesharassing me, my family members, and friends out of state

My fiance bought my an '07 suzuki forenza new. We fell behind when I started into nursing school because i was not able to work and of course, they call to find out when they will get the money. The loan is in his name, but i told them to contact me ONLY because i pay the bills and handle the money. We would give them a date when we "thought" we could pay them. If we could not make it, we would tell them. Then we would ask for help, defer pymt, change pymt date, refinance, etc. They refused all. Recently, they have started calling my father, mother, brother, aunt in NY (we live in charleston, sc), best friend in NY who i grew up wth and havent talked to in over a year, my fiance's uncle who lives up the road from us, and our neighbor who lives across the street...on top of that, they call his work (fire dept) WE DID NOT PROVIDE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE'S NAMES OR NUMBERS AS REFERENCES and on top of that they are calling people who are mostly related to me, and ppl with even different last names. How do they even know I know these people? We told them to stop calling SEVERAL TIMES, told them we sent them a certified letter and told them to quit harassing our family and friends...their response "well obviously it got your attention to call us, etc...we will do whatever it takes to get the money" etc...we were not even 2 months behind yet, and either way, is that NOT illegal??? My dad told me the lady told him how much we owed, how many days late, etc...and when i confronted the lady she said she did not give any personal info...BS!!! I am SICK of these people and am ready to get an attorney.

• El
                                      Elizabeth Young Mar 27, 2011

For 3 and 1/2 years I have paid my car payment a week to two weeks early. In July 2009, Suzuki changed their bookkeeping system, and changed my account number. Unfortunately, I had already sent out the check before they sent the letter informing me of the change of account numbers. They have my check somewhere, but havn't applied it to my account. I've made 7 phone calls regarding this situation, and never get to talk to the same person twice.The customer service department never let the collections department know what is going on. As a result, I have received dunning letters both at home and at work. I would send another check to the new account number, but as inept as they are, they would eventually cash them both when the lost one is found. Then I would be out an extra $300. They are very unprofessional and confused.