Supportsignpaypal. Inc.comcharges

D

I was charged $19.95 for software that I never ordered
I intend to notify my bank NOT to pay

christy kaohu Jul 24, 2009

I just got one to i don't know this person either and paypal better fix this because we trusted this paypal company and i hope this stop with the same name nancy l...

---virus--- Receipt for your Payment to ResearchAnyone.com‏
    From: [email protected] ([email protected])
    Sent: Tue 7/01/08 12:33 PM
    To:

Dear PayPal Member,

This email confirms that you have paid ResearchAnyone.com $19.95 USD using PayPal.
    This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *RESEARCHANY".

Payment Details

Business: ResearchAnyone.com
    Contact E-Mail: [email protected]

Receipt Number: [protected]

Note:

If you haven't authorized this charge, click the link below to dispute transaction
    and get full refund

Dispute transaction (Encrypted Link )

*SSL connection:
    PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information
    in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure
    Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length
    of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available)

Keep your Receipt Number (shown above) for future reference. You will need to refer to this number if you need customer service from ResearchAnyone.com or from PayPal.

If you have questions about your purchase, such as shipping and tracking, we encourage you to contact the seller, ResearchAnyone.com at [email protected]

If you have been unable to resolve your questions with the merchant, PayPal offers a free buyer complaint resolution service that offers a quick, easy resolution to your concerns. It covers physical goods purchases made through PayPal, and is offered at no charge when you register for a free PayPal account. To sign up for an account, click on the 'Save My Info' link above.

The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be answered.

PayPal Email ID PP344

• Sm
    Smithie John Jul 08, 2009

All e-mail's PAYPAL-INC.com applying for confirmation account or fictive purchases (especially are attempts for pishing/scam you!
    Don't click a link, don't write 'em and add an address to spam list!

! The TRUE PAYPAL messages are from @PAYPAL.COM and they don't contain any content noted above !

Good day and good luck when surfing ;-)

marsha May 17, 2009

I was charged $89.95 for software that I never ordered I intend to notify my bank NOT to pay
    The software was ordered by a Nancy L Cornell and she is the one to pay this fee, as I do not know this person. Thankyou!

Marsha Stein

• Hi
    hitandrun83 Jan 13, 2009

Hey guys if you want the guys, here's there contact information. Gee, I wish people who use the internet know something about the world wide web before using it. You can always whois.net anybody's website any given day of the time.
    Now if you want to flood their servers or open up a bomb on it, crash the hell out of it, I wouldnt mind. I hope I start an online website crash, because of this single post. Someone want to contact the Better Business burue(sp)? You have their contact information now. paypal.inc.com, if your reading this, kiss my ---. IT SERVES YOU RIGHT!

WHOIS information for: paypalinc.com:

[whois.enom.com]
    =-=-=-=
    Visit AboutUs.org for more information about paypalinc.com
    AboutUs: paypalinc.com

Domain name: paypalinc.com

Registrant Contact:
    Whois Agent ()

Fax:

Administrative Contact:
    Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
    Whois Agent ([email protected])
    +1.[protected]
    Fax: +1.[protected]

Technical Contact:
    Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
    Whois Agent ([email protected])
    +1.[protected]

Creation date: 07 Feb 2004 14:10:48
    Expiration date: 07 Feb 2009 11:10:48

• Fr
    Frances R. Jones Dec 01, 2008

My complaint is that I have been charged in the amount of $98.15 for something that I did not order. I am requesting that pay pal be cancelled, because I did not order it.

• Br
    Brian Muso Nov 16, 2008

**********READ THIS*********

If the e-mail you recieved does not have you're first name and last name on it then its a FAKE e-mail. They want you to click the link in the e-mail so they can steal you're passwords and install malware on you're PC.

Everyone gets so emotional and so upset when there is no need. If you remain calm and remember that pay pal protects all it's accounts 100% and so does our banks and Credit Cards. It's a hassle and head ache that we don't need but all is well.

ITS A FAKE e-mail do not click the link in the e-mail and look at the websited it says [email protected]

Paypals website is paypal.com

NOT

paypal.inc.com

Jamie Marsaw Nov 12, 2008

I keep getting this pay pal e-mail in my box that i have no clue what this is i have never herd of paypal nore did i open a account with them nore did my husband, would you please stop sending this e-mail to me and my husband, thank you very much, Mrs Marsaw.

john jacques Nov 10, 2008

been receiving e-mail for tranactions on a pay-pal account .you may have wrong user i have no accounts setup please correct this and direct to right person.

• Na
    Natalie Nov 09, 2008

This is the email I got. It wasn't notifying me of a purchase but saying that they had restricted access to my account because they had reason to believe that it had been accessed by a third party. I forwarded it to the [email protected] & then blocked the sender. I'd highly recommend that you all do the same.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear PayPal account holder,

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We have recently determined that different computers have tried logging into your PayPal account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons.

Until we can collect secure information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason:

November 9, 2008: We have reasons to believe that your account has been accessed by a third party. Therefore, we have limited access to sensitive account features until identity confirmation. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-[protected].)

How can I restore my account access?

Please visit the Resolution Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations." To visit the Resolution Center, please follow the link below:
    Resolution Center
    If you cannot access the Resolution Center, please use our secure server by following the link below:

www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr=cmd=p/account.htm

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM / BULK
    folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by
    your ISP or mail provider.

The PayPal Team
    Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

Judy Seely Nov 06, 2008

I also keep receiving paypal e-mails regarding a purchase from Nancy L Cornell
    You better not charge my account either. You had better correct this problem.
    If anything gets charged on my account I will contact a lawyer.

• Mi
    Mike Rocca Nov 04, 2008

I just received notice about a Nancy L Cornell charging 219.95 from my checking account. I thought PayPal was a secured site, guess PayPal does not care. [email protected]

Martha Aug 13, 2008

To whom it may concern:

I in no way have ordered Pay Pall to collect any funds for an account with them as i do not have an account with them!! The amount is very high - $ 189.00 - and i have not given them or any other Company my Credit Card numbers to do any Research. I also have notified my Bank that they are not to pay any fees of any kind as i did not purchase any contracts with PayPal.

I am personally ashamed of PayPal to do this kind of action against so many people.

Martha

• Je
    jessica Aug 12, 2008

I get the same email suppodly something was purchased from john angels at 189.95...blah blah. All you can do is foward their emails over to [email protected] they are the real paypal team and its the department that deals with all the fake paypal team emails. I personaly hate that these guys are trying to scam you out of anything and trying to hurt an awesome company like paypal along the way. I have been using paypal to pay for online things and to be quite honest with you I do not trust any "blow joe" websites without. They have been able to offer me security in all my transactions and even a dispute against a seller...its okay to trust the real paypal company...just ignore the emails if you know you havent purchased the item(s)...exit out and go to the paypal website to sign and check the accuracy of the email...

Mallrat Aug 02, 2008

Hey everyone! Stop freaking out... these emails are bogus fakes and should be ignored and deleted. If you think soemone really did take money from your paypal account - go to the website (dont use any link through any email) and log in and check your balance and previous transactions. If you do see that someone has made an unauthorised transaction - contact Paypal (I recommend by phone if possible). If you do not see any unusual activity in your account then you can be happy in the knowledge that this ### email has been sent to everyone - ignore and delete.
    Peace

• Ro
    Robert or Alice VanderTuin Aug 02, 2008

Robert received a
    email at his workplace. Whoever called said they were from the security department at Paypal and there was a problem with one of our credit cards. Please let us know if this was a real call or some
    kind of scam or what.

• Em
    Emily Jul 31, 2008

I advise everyone NOT TO USE PayPal. They constantly send me e-mails of scam artists trying to tap into my former PayPal account and they DO NOT CARE. I have had nothing but nightmare experiences using PayPal and will NEVER buy anything onlline using them again. NEVER open an e-mail that says "PayPal". It is a scam operation and you will be in for a nightmare trying to retrieve your money.

• Ka
    Kathleen R. Kopacz Jul 30, 2008

I got the same exact EMAIL will someone from paypal please call me. Thank you.

June Whitehead Jul 26, 2008

I recieved an email saying some Nancy L Cornell had made a payment by credit card to RESEARCHANYONE.COM on my paypal account & another that someone is trying o access my paypal account with the wrong password.I do not have a paypal account or credit cards & do not know any Nancy L Cornell.By the looks of the other emails you guys have recieved I'd say someone is doing a major scam & trying to suck a lot of innocent people into their scam.I think you better get to the bottom of this ASAP!!!I am saveing the emails I have recieved to show to police.This is not the first time someone has tried to scam me & this time they are not getting away with it.I WANT THIS DEALT WITH ASAP!

• Ca
    Cassandra Zachmeyer Jul 25, 2008

I am just now getting this email for a charge dispute and I do not have a paypal account and do not want one. I will not reset my ISP limitations nor will I reset my security so they can get whatever information they want. I want a phone number that I can call them. I also informed my bank of this transaction and not to pay on this, since I did not purchase it. I am very angry about this and if anyone has the number to call email me please.

• To
    Tom Petty Jul 25, 2008

I'm constantly gettin these types of emails.

Dear PayPal Member,

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *RESEARCHANY".

Payment Details

Contact E-Mail: [email protected]

Receipt Number: [protected]

Note:

and get full refund

Dispute transaction (Encrypted Link )

*SSL connection:
    PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information
    in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure
    Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length
    of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available)

PayPal Email ID PP344

Funny thing is, I don't even have a paypal account and I've gotten this same mailing 76 times.

sara Jul 25, 2008

I keep getting these emails. I haven't seen anything taken out of my account though. Hummmm...

Andrew Jul 25, 2008

Guys..., [email protected] is a common scam email... i receive around like 1 per day from them lol... just ignore it... search online a bit before you do anything... Do not click that link and login to your paypal...

juanita stokes Jul 24, 2008

i just got your e-mail and i dont know who you are. if you yake any money out of my bank i will be going to a lawer and you will pay for it. you better be taking my e-mail off of your list know. you better fix this now.

norman bysheim Jul 20, 2008

IS THIS A CONTECT OR SOMETHING???? TAKE THIS OFF MY E-MAIL RIGHT AWAY. THIS IS B.S. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO E-MAIL YOU THAT I DO NOT KNOW NANCY CORNELL AND I DO NOT HAVE OR WANT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT, BECAUSE YOUR COMPANY HIDES BEHIND THE E-MAIL ONLY, NO NUMBER TO CALL AND TAKE TO A REAL PERSON.