Supercutsunprofessional service / desrimination

On Saturday 9/15 at around 9:30 am I walked in to this Supercut store to get a hair cut There were 5 people who looked like they worked there, and only one person was given a haircut to a customer. I was the only other potential customer. When I arrived I took off my hat and got a few chuckles (not thing unusual about that with little hair), from two of the employees. One who was sweeping very slowly, and the other who was messing with her hair. Not one of them greeted me. In fact, I sat there for 5 minutes and was completely ignored. I am over 50, so I can only summarize this store discriminates against older folk. If they don't, they are lazy, rude and unprofessional at best. I would say I am not the first older person who was ignored at this store.

• Th
    Thud Sep 18, 2012

"I can only summarize this store discriminates against older folk"

That's not the conclusion I come to. Every time you receive bad service somewhere, that doesn't necessarily mean it's discrimination. Sometimes, you just get bad service. It happens to all of us from time to time.

• Th
    Thud Sep 18, 2012

Ok, slim jimmy. I will throw you a bit of attention since you're so desperate to get it. This is the last time, tho. Jesus, I have never seen someone that needs attention as much as you do. Get over it. I don't give a crap what you think or say, so stalk away.

• De
    deezil Sep 18, 2012

M3CSlimjim the attention whore ### trolling as usual.

• Pi
    pissedworker Nov 25, 2012

I'm surprised they were not fighting to take the next customer like my store...Supercuts I'd the worst salon ever and they're employees get away with thing from harassing Co workers, lying, stealing customers, etc. Sometimes it's not worth going to the Chopper place around!