Supercutsbad haircut

went to this particular store because it was on our way to our destination. At the very start, the owner was arguing with one of the stylist, the girl that took me back, although nice, was SO intimidated by what kind of cut I was requesting...wanted a 11/2 on the bottom part with a slight trim on the top to keep it spikey, NEVER had a problem asking for this. the owner and another girl had to TEACH her how to cut my hair. Im more upset that the owner was watching this the whole time and didnt step in till the damage was done. it was all i could do to get out of there without them cutting my ears off. I went the next day to a supercuts located at The Plant Mall and she did an awesome job cleaning up the mess...I highly recommend going to the latter store, they are VERY professional and take their time to do it right. The other store, you need a serious restructure if you want to continue in this profession...WHERE IS TABITHA WHEN YOU NEED HER!!!