Super 8 Worldwide — missed nigth charged, even staying the following night, and already having passed dozens of nights at super 8
We thought that we booked a room at Super8 Eastland, TX for july 26 to 27. But when arriving, we were informed that the room has been booked for the night before, and we noticed our error. We received a room, but the motel informed us to charge for the missed night, too.in the last years, we've passed dozens of nights at Super8, and as usually valued guests, we've been a kind of disapointed, even understanding that the motel has legally the right to do so, as it was our mistake. We discussed with the management, but she insested in charging the missed night. But finally, she promised to arrange a reasonable bonus of Wyndham points on our account.
What never did happen.
So it seems that the lady only misled us to believe she had put credits on our account...
Can you please look into that? We are waiting either for bonus points on our account, or for a repayment for the missed night.
More Super 8 Worldwide Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me! 
- Super 8 Motel - turned away 
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms 
- Super 8 Worldwide - overcharged for room
- Super 8 Worldwide - hotel reservations 
- Super 8 Worldwide - super 8 in atoka oklahoma
- Super 8 Motel - maint. not kept up & filthy
- Super 8 in Vincennes Indiana - refused refund