Super 8 Worldwide — hotel was in a state of disrepair
My family stayed in this hotel in Hamburg, NY after a long drive from CT. We arrived to a hotel with a very noticeable cigarette smoke smell in the lobby and throughout the stairwells and hallways. This smell carried over into our non-smoking room.
The telephone did not work.
The shower tub had such a water leak that the tub enclosure was pushed up and away from the wall with a large amount of water trapped between the tub enclosure and the floor beneath it. This resulted in a very unsafe condition. A non-English speaking maintenance person was called in to look at it with the hotel mgr. It could not be addressed that night and no other rooms were offered to us since presumably the hotel was sold out but with the limited cars in the parking lot this seemed like a falsehood.
The complimentary breakfast was sparse and the hot water dispenser was broken.
More Super 8 Worldwide Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me! 
- Super 8 Motel - turned away 
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms 
- Super 8 Worldwide - overcharged for room
- Super 8 Worldwide - hotel reservations 
- Super 8 Worldwide - super 8 in atoka oklahoma
- Super 8 Motel - maint. not kept up & filthy
- Super 8 in Vincennes Indiana - refused refund