Supabets.co.za / Portapalive in play/results

N

Good evening

On 29 March i bet twice on live in play with SUPABETS name of the bet which said "who wins rest the game". The result at the and of the game was 1 - 2 in favour of Saipa fc (Iran) which was in my favour but their result said it was a draw. I tried to contact them but no one responded.It was not the first time this happened. Please help resolve this.

Regards
Koikoi N.L

• Pr
    Prosper Gakpetor Sep 05, 2019

2019-08-19 4:23:53 PM General Payment
    Direct Supacash [protected]
    [protected] 50.0000
    Confirmed
    The above is a confirmation of DEPOSIT I placed, the money never reflected in my account. Please help me resolve this issue, so i can continue with my bet.
    Thanks

• Di
    Diana Khumalo Jan 25, 2019

Supabets Scamming Group has been holding my Mum's R29, 000.00; which she deposited to their FNB bank account no. [protected] since 21/08/18. They have taken this money R29, 000 with impunity and no reasonable explanation has been given. Worst of all they have now blocked her account, don’t reply our emails, when we call don’t get back at us as promised.
    We called their agents; they were full of xenophobic and racial slurs. We emailed several time to deposit dept., they never replied. Why should the concerned authorities allow Supabets to treat its customers like this? People should not continue to fall victims of this organized fraudsters.
    If they found something fishy about my mother’s payment why not invite her to their office for clarification rather than keeping the R29000 and shut out everybody who tries to contact them about this payment. Let the Gambling Board or Government do something about this or better still suspend their operating License.
    They must urgently and unconditionally reverse R29, 250.00 to my Mother's FNB account or explain to us why on earth they are hold this R29, 000.000
    My email is: [email protected]