Sunrise Credit Services, Inc.Scam

L

They call once a week, one agent calls saying What's up, then tells me I told them I was going to send money when I never made any plans. He then continues to tell me I told them I was sending them money with my Visa, when I didn't even have a card at the time. I asked that they not call anymore and he tells me they can call me everyday if they wanted to because it's not against the law.This week an agent agrues with me telling me I'm stalling and I'm wanting his apathy, and continues to yell at me. I asked for his managers name and number, and when I called he answered acting like his manager, having total disreguard of my complaints, and hung up on me!

• Dt