Sun Tan CityI approve of stc

I was trying to find out some information regarding if I had purchased a Tour of the City package at one location, would i be able to use remaining credits at a different location...?? I came across this website and figured i would check it out...but then seen all of these nasty comments about this business, and alot come from people who have never tanned at STC before!! It blew my mind that people actually have opinions of something they have never tries for themselves...i wonder if they actually have a brain of their own!!! I, myself have tanned at STC only in Maysville, KY...they have never been pushy with their products, and I have NEVER EVER had to wait for a bed OR the versa spa!!! EVER!! Im not sure what kind of conspiracy is going on here, but if you have not been to STC yourself, and are thinking y, please go check it out for yourself before making a decision...and also, just to clear this up...i am NO big time STC corporate business person trying to get in a good word for them. I am just a small town country girl who likes STC, and their beds are AH-mazing!!!

• Er
    erica walls Mar 04, 2015

Yeah, I liked them too until I quit tanning there after relocation. And they still charged after I canceled, all money was never refunded. Truthfully, it sounds like you work there.