Sun Internationalfeedback regarding discounts and specials for holiday stays

K

Good morning

Please can I have some assistance. I call the head office this morning and spoke to oliveria at 9:24am. I was then transfer to brownyn and didn't receive the feedback I required.

My query is that I have a gold membership card now account [protected] for the last 5 years and I have not received any discounted rates on rooms or any specials been sent to me and I have family and friends that are receiving a lot more discounts and wild coast stay which I have never received. Please can I get some feedback with regards to my query as I quiet disappointed with the lack of specials I receive being on gold.

I don't feel there is a need to keep this status if only selected people on gold receive holiday stays and free play.

Thanking you for any assistance

joey jacobs Jan 23, 2017

I feel exactly the same. We are experiencing the same. Years ago there were always something special to be a MVG, but nowadays it is nothing special and I don't think you will get any reaction on your complaint.