Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippinestermination of contract

N Feb 25, 2018

I purchased a mobile unit last October 24, 2015 for a 24-month period contract for which effectivity was November 3, 2015. For the last 6 months, i stopped using the device since I am not satisfied with your service. However, I still paid my monthly dues.
I requested for termination of my contract late last year but was informed that my contract will be ending February 2018; hence, I settled my last payments last January 24, 2018 and February 15, 2018 including penalties for late payments. I was advised by your customer representative to request for termination of contract before March 4, 2018 so as not to incur penalty for termination of contract earlier than due date.
Yesterday, February 25, 2018, I sent my formal letter to your branch at Market Market, Taguig thru my daughter.
Unfortunately, she was told that my contract will still end on November 2018.
Counting 24 months from effectivity of my contract on November 2015, said contract should have ended last November 2017. This month is already the 27th month which is already way past the completion of my contract.
Please refer to attached letter request and payment transactions.
I insist that this contract be terminated since I have no other pending payments with you. Please send termination letter re this request.