The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Summer Bay Resort — they just scammed me
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
It is now 9:45pm in Illinois. Summer Bay just called a few hours ago and gave me a package for 4 days in Orlando, 3 days in Daytona and 5 days in Costa Rica! Sounds great to me! But not that I have read all of the blogs on here I'm beginning to think this is all one big scam!!! I'm only 19 and Tamara knew that but I read the terms and conditions and they say I have to be 23. Ms. Kathy Maxwell confirmed everything and the money has been taken out of my acct. $9.95 for a processing fee and $99 for the all inclusive Costa Rica trip. I still haven’t gotten my conformation email, but when I went to the mysummerbay.com website and put in my phone number and email all of my vacation pkgs are there and confirmed. I'm not sure what to do.
More Summer Bay Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Summer Bay Resort - I was scammed
- Exploria Resorts - phone scam, don't let me cancel
- Summer Bay Resort - rip-off
- Summer Bay Resorts - rip off!
- Summer Bay Resort - scam and cheating
- Summer Bay Resorts - abusive bad company scam
- Summer Bay Resort Las Vegas - no availability upon arrival
- Summer Bay Resort - being ripped off
- Summer Bay Resort - if its a scam
- Seller Of Travel #st23944 Summer Bay Resort's - summer bay resort's promotional vacations. &$3000 in travel awards&