Summer Bay Resortscam and cheating

I bought the vacation package in return I would only have to listen to a 90 min presentation. I had 3 vacations and one was to a destination of my choice. The problem is every time I want to go to a destination of my choice they won't or can't give me my reservation. Everytime I call all they want is more money. I haven't gotten my $350 dollars worth and they won't give me it back. The supervisor Gina was rude and argumentative. Don't ever use these crooks for anything. If you already have contact the BBB they will eventually have to do something about them.

• Ih
    ihatesummerbay Apr 21, 2010

ANYONE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SUMMER BAY RESORTS PLEASE CONTACT US AT [protected]@yahoo.com! YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION!!!

• Su
    susuvela Sep 06, 2010

I was scammed in Australia by Summer Bay I lost $1000 Aussie dollars. What can i say? I'm completely out of my depth here. susan

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices