Menu

V
Author of the complaint
9:19 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought the vacation package in return I would only have to listen to a 90 min presentation. I had 3 vacations and one was to a destination of my choice. The problem is every time I want to go to a destination of my choice they won't or can't give me my reservation. Everytime I call all they want is more money. I haven't gotten my $350 dollars worth and they won't give me it back. The supervisor Gina was rude and argumentative. Don't ever use these crooks for anything. If you already have contact the BBB they will eventually have to do something about them.

More Exploria Resorts complaints & reviews

Exploria Resorts - I was scammed
Exploria Resorts - they just scammed me
Exploria Resorts - rip-off
Exploria Resorts - rip off!
Exploria Resorts - abusive bad company scam
Exploria Resorts - being ripped off
Exploria Resorts - summer bay resort's promotional vacations. &$3000 in travel awards&
2 comments

I was scammed in Australia by Summer Bay I lost $1000 Aussie dollars. What can i say? I'm completely out of my depth here. susan

I
Apr 21, 2010 4:00 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ANYONE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SUMMER BAY RESORTS PLEASE CONTACT US AT [email protected]! YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

76 complaints