Suddenlink Communications — internet
I have 2 issues. I have been trying to get in touch with upgrades/billing for 2 weeks to find out why I am being overcharged for my Internet Service. Also, I want to upgrade my service and no one will talk to me on chat or phone.
Number 2 is my wife's email box. the Mailbox Usage is sitting at 100% full. Can't get in touch with anyone about either reseting it or how to clear it. I have been trying again for 2 weeks. Chat nor Phone works. Basically no contact!!
More Suddenlink Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service agents
- Suddenlink Communications - billing 
- Suddenlink Communications - internet, landline,
- Suddenlink - cable