The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Suburban Propane — price gouging; scamming
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Important: If you have had problems with Suburban, file a complaint with your county District Attorney Consumer Complaint office!
I was told I'd be charged over $4 for propane so I told them not to deliver. They delivered anyway!! Then they charged me even more- Over $5.75/gal. After 3 months I finally got them to pick up both their tank and gas after having to go get another company to bring me gas so I wouldn't be using theirs. Then they brought out a contract from over 10 years ago saying I used to be on auto delivery so they were allowed to deliver and I had to pay a pick up fee and some other fees. Now they want me to pay over $1000 for gas that I don't have and didn't ask for. I called the D. A. and they said to file a complaint with their online complaint form (after I had talked to them on the phone). The more complaints, the better).
More Suburban Propane Complaints & Reviews
- Suburban Propane - Overall service and ethics
- Suburban Propane - Price gouging
- Suburban Propane - Tank fee & pickup fee
- Suburban Propane - Pricegauging Unfair Practices
- Suburban Propane - Prices
- Suburban Propane - Being FORCED to take propane
- Suburban Propane - Failure to provide service
- Suburban Propane - Propane
- Suburban Propane - Billing, contract, collections
- Suburban Propane - price, price and price