Subarubad service

Manchester subaru is begging to go out of business again after yet more investigation into fraud. This is the blight of new hampshire and a sad story of corrupt business practices. This self-grandeurizing "4th largest subaru seller in the country" apparently gains its title by stiffing out of staters and canadians. For example, jack berkowitz promises a thousand dollar credit which he steals for a car never driven and never agreed to purchase, asks for a signed 'technical contract to hold" a car for a day, then later decides not to return the money when the potential buyers leave town. Upon research, it is found that this company engages in shady and unethical business practices going way back and has had many complaints leveled against it. Buyer beware!!! It takes time to shut down an operation like this and in the meantime many customers may get ripped off.

• Fo
    Fox Mar 17, 2009

I had bad experience ater I bought a brand new Subaru from them. It came with "10 years NH Inspection Free". My car has 30k miles, when I went for the Inspection sticker, I was told my car failed the Inspection, becasue I needed 4 new tires. (a lot questions there, right? origianl tires should go 50k, 70k miles? ) They coded me for the prices of 4 tires, plus install the new tires $89.99, another $89.99 alignment. So I thought to shop around. 2 hours later, I went back with 4 brand new tires and asked for my Sticker. The woman said I have to pay" RE-Inspection" . Don't forget my Subaru came with 10 years Free Inspection. Free Inspection, not free Re-Inspection. Re-inspection, is not Inspection. All they want is MONEY!

Good thing was, even I paid "re-inspection", I still came ahead of the game due not to buy tires from them. The woman said if I buy the tires from them, they would not charge me the Re-inspection FEE. Whatever! They won't get anymore business from me. The most they can get, few more years re-inspection.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices