Online-home-jobs.com Logo

Online-home-jobs.com

Having problems with Online-home-jobs.com?

4th Flr, WorldMark-3, Aerocity
New Delhi
India - 110037
Ahmedabad, India
№ 701, Safal Profitaire, Corporate Road, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015

St. Louis Park, United States
102 US-169, St. Louis Park, Minneapolis, MN 55426, USA

Complaints & Reviews

I have joined their company for premium job of rs. 5898, 10 minutes job

hi, this is Mithun Das from ASSAM, I have paid a premium job for 10mintues Job Work and the package amount is RS. 5898 andi started my work and accoeding thier plan I completed minium target 1500 testimonals but I did 1650 testimonals but after one month of my work they dnt send my payment and whenever call them their mobile no. always switch off, even sending mail to them but an automated mail comes saying that their excutives will contact within 24 hrs, I have send lots of mails. and then I send review in thier youtube site i. e Open4profit saying that this site is a scam site not paying any money nor response in call nor in mail. And today i. e 16-10-17 luckly their mobile was on and I said when I will recive my payment, I said my member id i. e OHJ134449, the person said why I send negative reviews against them, I said what I will do if I dnt recieve my payment of my work, the person said go on and say bad reviews about them I am not going my payment in a very bad attitude. He said do whatever you like. This site is fooling lots of people. And their premium amount also very high all packages start from 5000rs above and fool with people.
company name - Online Home Jobs
Youtube site - Open4profit
website - www.online-home-jobs.com
mobile no - 0091 [protected]
address-

Minnesota :-102 US-169, St. Louis Park, Minneapolis, MN 55426, USA

DELHI :- 4th Flr, WorldMark-3, Aerocity, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037

AHMEDABAD :- #701, Safal Profitaire, Corporate Road, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Tel : +[protected]
E : [protected]@online-home-jobs.com
please friends beware from this site, they are taking huge money and in first month you will do work for them showing everyday that you have earned this much but at the end nothing, they will pay big ZERO. I have send you my attach file showing my work and balance payment to be paid, screenshot. please check the image.

I have joined their company for premium job of rs. 5898, 10 minutes job

after payment no response

I had registered with online home jobs on 31 august. On 1st sep I made a payment of 5898rs. After payment...

once payment is made no response from their side

This site called www.online-home-jobs.com which says to offer online jobs from home, once we register with...

scam web site

Hi every body
i also felts same situation. i registred with above company they gave the job to me. after following three days that website didn't work. then i gets work and i loose my account. that mean i paid for the offline data entry. but now my account was noacctivated. three times i sent e-mail. no any resposible. i am seriously looking for work at home. plase let me know any genuine campany. don't waste time and maney. it's 100% scam

a bad scam website where they advertise home based jobs for people all over the world

A bad scam website where they advertise home based jobs for people all over the world. They offer different types of work like ad posting, data input, etc and also they offer a maxmoney investment scheme where they advertise that you get 60%-90% monthly interest returns on your investment. I invested $25 in this scheme and to this day have not received any money like i was promised. Have sent many emails to them regarding this, but have received no response at all. I would really like to see them in prison and get my $25 back. Anyone who is looking for home based jobs, please stay away from this one. You will just lose all your money cuz they always ask for deposit.

• Mi
    mingyiwu Aug 15, 2011

I was a victim too. I made my payment via paypal to Plimus Ltd. I filed a dispute on the website of Plimus Ltd and got my full refund. I hope you get yours back soon.

• Na
    nag1052 Nov 29, 2012

yes brother i paid Rs 5500..till now i didnt get any work and no one can response

• Fe
    felmort Oct 16, 2018

I want to say that I'm not pleased about this website. They ripped me off for $86.00 Canadian money since May this year. I want my full refund back please.

ID OHJ35515
    [email protected]

Sadatzai Aug 14, 2019

i want work with you ok

scam fraud

i join this company by paying money and work for thad company.they promised to pay on 7th of each month but till today 24th they does not pay.they do not replies my mail.do not talk on phone.do not answer the chat. vikas id no.Account Id : KJ220396
[protected]@yahoo.com

Resolved online data entry jobs,www.online-home-jobs.com scam

Hi friends

These two sites are same one.
These two sites are online home jobs.
They ask us to register and get our money they didn't pay for us.
I am also register their site and do the work and they didn't pay for me.
Telling some excuses for me.
Now they are not in online also
This is a Indian company
Do not register these two sites.
Because your money will loss.
I am wasting the money and my time also
These two sites scams

• Ni
    Nitin the fire Aug 12, 2009

U r right, I m also same victim of this company, last year this company site was 365jobs4u. After getting the bad reports from sites they changed their website name. The company situated in gujarat. I've lost hard earned money and my precious time. Plz don't registar fro this company

Resolved Scam

This is two website have made deceit to me, that is www.online-home-jobs.com and www.jobsinus.us. I have paid $54.00 to be member them and done jobs "ad posting jobs" . I have done all off job over but they were not paid me.
I' m absolutely apologize to my partner that I have sent advertising to their site and any of people have respond to the ad. Again, I'm so sorry about that.

Thanks

• De
    deterior8 Sep 20, 2011

you mean, from this site? http://www.dataentryjobs.us/47831.html

• Ez
    EzraBravo Feb 21, 2013

Jobsinus.us owes me $11, 000 for putting their links on my website http://virginwire.yolasite.com and posting on social networks. My affiliate link is http://www.dataentryjobs.us/127093.html and I still have records with how much they owe me from January 7th 2013. It is now February 21, 2013. Please contact me if you would like help suing this company for "THEFT OF SERVICE". Nothing about them are true. They promised me $0.50 cents USD every time the link was clicked on and or the website was viewed with my links. They changed the terms of service and did NOT inform anyone. Therefore, they owe me for the service I already provided. My name is Ezra Bravo my email is [email protected] please contact me, I have all their website pages with me earning $11, 000 since February 7th 2013 copy and pasted to word docments wth their site and my approved commission earnings. On top of their website stating that they pay you even if no one pays for the service but views your clicks. They use automated systems for I.D. theft. Please email me so we can sue them together for 3 times of what they owe us for "FRAUD ADVERTISING" "THEFT OF SERVICE". We'll split the earnings 50/50.

Resolved Online HomeJobs

Hi friends

These two sites are same one.
These two sites are online home jobs.
They ask us to register and get our money they didn't pay for us.
I am also register their site and do the work and they didn't pay for me.
Telling some excuses for me.
Now they are not in online also
This is a Indian company
Do not register these two sites.
Because your money will loss.
I am wasting the money and my time also
These two sites scams

• Sr
    srinvias Jul 15, 2009

he is right they dont pay for us, and they download some virues software in to our system to steel some private informaiton

• Ta
    tabrez123 Jul 31, 2009

yes this two company are scams they are not online i had paid the registraion money but still they havenot given me login details . dont register