Stubhub — unethical charges
On 4/22/16 i sold derby tickets on stub hub. On 4/25/16, i still havent received my tickets, so stub hub told me to lenghten the delivery date. When i did this the buyer decided he didnt want wait till i got them, so stub hub got them some other tickets. After this i receive an email saying i was being charged $900 because i was unable to produce the tickets at that time. Eventually, after complaining, they dropped it down to $675, because it was my first time. For some reason churchill decided to wait till 4/ 25 /16 to mail our tickets out, which i had no control, but did inform stub hub. If i wasnt going to sell the tickets why would i list them with stub hub. I feel stub hub takes advantage of the situation, then charges the consumer outrageous fees.
More Stubhub Complaints & Reviews
- Stub Hub - canadian buyers beware
- Stubhub - do not sell tickets on stubhub - it is fraud website
- Stubhub - tickets to wrong address
- Stubhub - honest seller got scammed by buyer
- Stub Hub - mike manning
- Stubhub - ticket to a johnny mathis concert
- Stubhub - charged fee
- Stub Hub - bait and switch!
- Stub Hub - $1,600 for wrong tickets
- Stubhub - tickets