Stoneleigh Recovery ManagementHarrassing rude phone calls

J

I was called this morning and was totally harrassed and they were so rude. I was threatened, called names, he then called my employer and was out of control with them. My employer in return told the man on the phone who had identifed himself as Scott Miller that he was not to call again. I understand that there are bill collectors, however with their scare tactics and procedures I am surprised that they have a job. What can be done about this agency?